Issue Connecting DJI Ronin App to Ronin RS3 Pro - Device Not Foun...
1792 1 2023-8-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KVI7589
New

United Arab Emirates

Hello everyone,
I am a user of the DJI Ronin RS3 Pro, and currently, I am facing a significant issue when trying to connect the DJI Ronin app to my device. Specifically, I am encountering a "Device Not Found" message displayed on the app. I've tried multiple troubleshooting steps, but I have not been able to establish a connection. I am reaching out to the community for help.
The primary challenge I am encountering is the persistent "Device Not Found" message. I have reviewed the user manual and searched across various forums in search of a solution, but all my efforts have been in vain.
There might be crucial steps I've overlooked or potential instability within my device. I've dedicated considerable time to diagnose and address this issue, but so far, I haven't been able to overcome it.
Additionally, I want to emphasize that I also need guidance on performing a firmware update. Currently, my firmware version is 01.00.02.00
If anyone within the community has encountered a similar situation or possesses knowledge to resolve this issue, I would greatly appreciate your insights. Any suggestions, instructions, or solutions are highly valued by me.
I sincerely thank everyone for taking the time to read this post, and I hope the community's expertise will help me find a resolution.
Best regards, [mr.Vuong]

2023-8-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Would you please perform the solution below and tell us your feedback:

1. Check whether the Ronin app is the latest version.
https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-ronin

2. Check app permissions are enabled (For Android devices, Location needs to be turned on);

3. Reset the Bluetooth password:

DJI RS 3/RS 3 Pro/RS 3 Mini: Tap on the touchscreen, go to Restore Parameters and change the Bluetooth password.

4. Restart the gimbal and mobile phone.

5. Use another mobile phone and try testing again.
2023-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules