lvl.1

Italy

I can't access facebook streaming... when I access this page comes out. Thanks
Screenshot_2023-08-21-16-40-39-92_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg
2023-8-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, may I double confirm if you are using the DJI GO 4 app and get this error?
2023-8-22
Use props
djiuser_mWEnXdrJzkgg
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 8-22 20:33
Hi there, may I double confirm if you are using the DJI GO 4 app and get this error?

Good morning I'm using the dji mimo app to stream on facebook with the dji osmo4 action camera.Thank you
2023-8-23
Use props
djiuser_mWEnXdrJzkgg
lvl.1

Italy

Good morning I'm using the dji mimo app to stream on facebook with the dji osmo4 action camera.Thank you
2023-8-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_mWEnXdrJzkgg Posted at 8-23 04:15
Good morning I'm using the dji mimo app to stream on facebook with the dji osmo4 action camera.Thank you

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. The page does not look like the live streaming window in the DJI Mimo App. For the DJI Mimo App, due to the change of the live streaming agreement of the Facebook platform, the current Facebook live streaming will be restricted and interrupted abnormally.

At present, the usage will be affected in the short term. We recommend you use other platforms for live streaming temporarily. At the same time, we will speed up the improvement of the situation. Thank you for customer understanding.
2023-8-23
Use props
vanelli
New
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 8-23 23:58
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. The page does not look like the live streaming window in the DJI Mimo App. For the DJI Mimo App, due to the change of the live streaming agreement of the Facebook platform, the current Facebook live streaming will be restricted and interrupted abnormally.

At present, the usage will be affected in the short term. We recommend you use other platforms for live streaming temporarily. At the same time, we will speed up the improvement of the situation. Thank you for customer understanding.

When will this be fixed?
2023-10-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

vanelli Posted at 10-4 17:03
When will this be fixed?

Hi there, we are sorry that we have not received the related information about the update to fix the issue, we will keep pushing the corresponding team. Hopefully, it can be solved soon. Hope for your kind understanding.
2023-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules