Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Does OSMO Action 4 work for MS Teams?
1866 7 2023-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
User10009
lvl.1

United States

I'm in the market for an action camera but I only want to purchase one if it works with Microsoft Teams. I already have the Osmo 3 and that doesn't seem to work with MS Teams (trying to get an answer on that in another thread). I'd like to know if the Osmo Action 4 works ahead of puchasing it. I wish I didn't have to use MS Teams but that is what my current workplace uses. Can someone verify if this camera will work for this purpose?

Thanks.
2023-8-22
Use props
Interstellar X
lvl.1

Canada

Yes I can confirm it works.  I just used it today for a meeting.  You connect via USB-C and select webcam mode on the Action4.  You can go into settings and devices on teams and select the action4 from there.  I can't say anything about the audio as I use bluetooth earbuds.  It's also plug and play.  I as worried as my work laptop disables any software installed by the user unless it's by IT.
2023-8-22
Use props
User10009
lvl.1

United States

Interstellar X Posted at 8-22 15:41
Yes I can confirm it works.  I just used it today for a meeting.  You connect via USB-C and select webcam mode on the Action4.  You can go into settings and devices on teams and select the action4 from there.  I can't say anything about the audio as I use bluetooth earbuds.  It's also plug and play.  I as worried as my work laptop disables any software installed by the user unless it's by IT.

Are you Mac or Windows by chance?
2023-8-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, User10009. Thank you for reaching out. in theory, it can support the Microsoft team using the webcam function. However, since there are many third-party apps in the market, we have not tested all the Apps, some apps might have a compatibility issue with our product, we suggest to test in the physical DJI store. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.  
2023-8-22
Use props
Interstellar X
lvl.1

Canada

User10009 Posted at 8-22 18:08
Are you Mac or Windows by chance?

My laptop is windows
2023-8-23
Use props
User10009
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-22 21:31
Hi, User10009. Thank you for reaching out. in theory, it can support the Microsoft team using the webcam function. However, since there are many third-party apps in the market, we have not tested all the Apps, some apps might have a compatibility issue with our product, we suggest to test in the physical DJI store. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.

I’m not sure I follow. A physical DJI store? Like a brick and mortar store?
2023-8-23
Use props
User10009
lvl.1

United States

Interstellar X Posted at 8-23 00:55
My laptop is windows

I’m on a Mac. I have tested the Osmo 3 and I know it doesn’t work with Teams on a Mac. I’m wondering if the 4 will.
2023-8-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

User10009 Posted at 8-23 06:08
I’m not sure I follow. A physical DJI store? Like a brick and mortar store?

Sorry for the confusion. You may visit an official DJI Store nearby to test the product. You may check the nearest official DJI retail stores in your location using this link https://www.dji.com/global/where-to-buy/retail-stores . Thank you for your valued support.
2023-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules