DJI RS 2- Gimbal Error code
836 5 2023-8-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Quinnjr
New

India

My Dji RS 2 Gimbal stopped working and the Error code was 1008.
Acutally the gimbal didn't balance and gimabl auto check also wasnt happening.
I'm from southern part India. There is no service center here, so I gave the gimbal to a authroized service center. He initially told there is sensor board issue, that needs to be changed after couple of week he has given a estimate of $260. He has mentioned that there is a need for a change in base board.would that cost that much?? or is he trying to scam me ?? or that needs to be changed ??
2023-8-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Quinnjr, may I know if you still have the gimbal in your hand? If yes, could you please tell me the details about the reason that the gimbal can not be balanced? You may refer to the tutorial below and double-check if all the steps are correct.
These are the steps for troubleshooting the 1008 error:
1. Ensure that the camera load has already been mounted properly.
2. Ensure that the gimbal has been balanced.
3. Ensure that the gimbal Auto Check does not have interference.
4. Ensure that all axis locks are unlocked.

If the gimbal is already at the local authorized repair center, you can provide me the name of the repair center, your gimbal serial number and your contact information, I will try to double-check with the corresponding team. Look forward to your reply.

2023-8-22
Use props
Quinnjr
New

India

DJI Susan Posted at 8-22 22:22
Hi Quinnjr, may I know if you still have the gimbal in your hand? If yes, could you please tell me the details about the reason that the gimbal can not be balanced? You may refer to the tutorial below and double-check if all the steps are correct.
These are the steps for troubleshooting the 1008 error:
1. Ensure that the camera load has already been mounted properly.

Hi Susan, I don't have the gimbal in my hand but the reason is when we were shooting it suddenly stopped working. The gimbal turns ON and display turns ON, but the motors were not working. Even if we auto stabilize nothing is happening.
Repair Center : Mata Electronics, Banglore,India.
Gimbal Serial No. SP2NR
My Contact : gowtham@opezee.com
2023-8-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Quinnjr Posted at 8-22 22:36
Hi Susan, I don't have the gimbal in my hand but the reason is when we were shooting it suddenly stopped working. The gimbal turns ON and display turns ON, but the motors were not working. Even if we auto stabilize nothing is happening.
Repair Center : Mata Electronics, Banglore,India.
Gimbal Serial No. SP2NR

Thank you for your reply, the serial number is located in the gimbal as the picture showed below. As you do not have the gimbal on your end now, you may tell me the email you used to activate the gimbal so I can check.
And as per checking, we do not have an authorized repair center for gimbal in Banglore, we may not have the contact and control of this repair center to confirm the situation. I will send you the authorized repair center for the gimbal product for you via PM, please check later.
2023-8-22
Use props
Ayub2
New

Pakistan

Tell me about error 8001 & solution of this error
2023-12-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Ayub2 Posted at 12-27 03:06
Tell me about error 8001 & solution of this error

Thank you for reaching out. Would you please specifically describe your issue? We would like to know which device you used, and what you did when the error occurred. Thanks.
2023-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules