Late Twilight -Night Flights
696 8 2023-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans97668abb
lvl.1
United States

When landing my Air2S during late twilight/evening, I noticed the unit provides a bright landing light located from the drone's bottom illuminating the ground underneath. I did not see this light during flight. Is there a way to turn on the light on during flight?
2023-8-23
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18150351 ft
United States

In a very short answer RTFM!!! There is a lot in there you need to know!
2023-8-23
Use props
Brad Bilger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14843274 ft
United States

https://youtu.be/QL3sOhgS8b4?si=eB6u22yLxhWKiZ6e

Search YouTube. Very helpful. And do read the manual.
2023-8-23
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have had DJI drones where you can turn the light on underneath; the setting says "Always On."
2023-8-23
Use props
Brad Bilger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14843274 ft
United States

The Saint Posted at 8-23 13:12
I have had DJI drones where you can turn the light on underneath; the setting says "Always On."

The fn key (function key) can be programed to manually turn the light on and off asking with several other actions. Dji fly app. 3 dots upper right,  control,  scroll down to function button and set it up. Makes it a whole lot easier to spot at twilight.
2023-8-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The Bottom Auxiliary light can be set in DJI Fly. If you set it to Auto, it is automatically enabled when the environment light is too weak. Note that the Vision System camera performance may be affected when the Auxiliary Button Light is enabled. fly with caution if the area has a weak GPS signal. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-8-23
Use props
dreamtuner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2068376 ft
Bangladesh

Yes. But keeping it on continuously will add heat to the already hot heatsink in flight, and impact the battery (flight time) a little more.
2023-8-23
Use props
fans97668abb
lvl.1
United States

Brad Bilger Posted at 8-23 13:52
The fn key (function key) can be programed to manually turn the light on and off asking with several other actions. Dji fly app. 3 dots upper right,  control,  scroll down to function button and set it up. Makes it a whole lot easier to spot at twilight.

it worked  and thks for the help
2023-8-24
Use props
fans97668abb
lvl.1
United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 8-23 08:29
In a very short answer RTFM!!! There is a lot in there you need to know!

very helpful -NOT
2023-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules