L1 does not generate all files to process in DJI Terra
1685 8 2023-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PMGV
lvl.1

Brazil

Hello there,
I'm having problem to importing L1 data to DJI Terra to do processing.
Long story short, I was connected to my RTK during my flight but for some reason it didn't record the files with the extension .CLC, .CLI, .CMI, .IMU, .LDR, .RTB, .RTK, .RTL and .RTS

I dont know what else to do. Could you please help me?

print_screen.jpeg

2023-8-23
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Because in pilot2 you have to choose LiDAR mapping, not photogrammetry.  What you show in screenshot is typical of a photogrammetry mission.

If you chose LiDAR mapping and you still get this result, then I don't know.  Make updates, wait for an admin or write to enterprise@dji.com
2023-8-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. We will consult with our engineers first.
2023-8-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Sorry for the late response.
Please make sure you select Lidar Mapping. If not, there will not be lidar data.
2023-9-5
Use props
PMGV
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-5 00:46
Sorry for the late response.
Please make sure you select Lidar Mapping. If not, there will not be lidar data.
[view_image]

'im doing this..
I'm attaching a link with a video of the settings we are using on flights.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UTAwz6w96Hkkt6nwS7KnI3mL3R4g3QXO/view?usp=sharing

2023-9-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

PMGV Posted at 9-5 08:27
'im doing this..
I'm attaching a link with a video of the settings we are using on flights.

Thank you. I will let our engineers to have a check.
2023-9-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

PMGV Posted at 9-5 08:27
'im doing this..
I'm attaching a link with a video of the settings we are using on flights.

Hello, if you choose lidar mapping but do not store the point cloud files of L1.
May we confirm if the issue happens on each flight? Did you mount it on the No.1 gimbal port?
Have you installed the latest firmware version from our website?
If you checked all the information above and all has been done, please send the L1 module back for diagnosis.
2023-9-7
Use props
aebrilievi
lvl.4
Italy

Same problem here.
Lidar mapping mission, RTK for the entire flight.
The system generate two different folders; the first one is named with a "default" suffix, and contain all the files normally associated with lidar mission (.clc, .cli, .cmi, .imu, .ldr and so on) without images;
the other is named with "Zenmuse-L1-mission" suffix, and contani all the images and .bin .mrk files, like a photogrammetry mission.
DJI Terra failed the reconstruction with an "8003" error code, using both mission or a "merged" one.

EDIT:
In the latest Terra error code pdf guide, i can't find the 8003 error code; what does it mean?

Thanks.
2023-9-13
Use props
Mason Pahl
lvl.1

Canada

This just happened to me today. I have DJI M350 w/ L1 (second day out with them, brand new), my missions are definitely Lidar Missions not photogrammetry. This happened to two separate recordings.

There was 3 total flights. All of the hardware remained on the whole time, I hot swapped the batteries for 3 separate missions.

#1) This is the only flight from today that I have SOME valid data for. I tried the point cloud preview on the controller for the first time. The preview was cut very short, in the first flight line which I thought was strange. Maybe preview is only meant to show a small section, so I moved on. But what I didn't expect was that the rest lidar recording has stopped as well! Not just the preview. Is the preview only meant to be used after the mission is complete?

Flights #2 & #3: No lidar data, same problem as OP for both missions. Maybe I should have restarted the controller and the M350 when I first noticed the point cloud preview had frozen, my priority was keeping the IMU warm so I kept flying.

Like I said, this is only the 2nd day with this Drone/Lidar payload so I've been pretty diligent to follow the procedures, but I have used other systems before I am not new to remote sensing. The only difference I can see between day #1 when I had a successful dataset vs day #2 where I had these recording issues, is playing with the point cloud preview.  

2023-11-21 09_39_38-Greenshot capture form.jpg
2023-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules