Unbind Mavic Air
1288 3 2023-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_SJrE9hgS8NM7
New

Australia

I've sold my Mavic Air to a new pilot. I am aware of threads regarding the need to unbind the device from my account to allow a new owner to connect and fly. My searching of the internet only revealed information relating to products using the DJI Fly app; I can't find anything for the Mavic Air using the GO4 app. Looking for advice please.
2023-8-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. This might already crossed your mind. Drones that use the Go 4 app to operate do not support binding/unbinding. The new owner simply needs to download the DJI Go 4 app on their mobile device then connect all the components and they are good to go. Reach back if you have further concerns. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-23
Use props
djiuser_SJrE9hgS8NM7
New

Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 8-23 21:58
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. This might already crossed your mind. Drones that use the Go 4 app to operate do not support binding/unbinding. The new owner simply needs to download the DJI Go 4 app on their mobile device then connect all the components and they are good to go. Reach back if you have further concerns. Have a great day ahead.

Thanks Tony. Good to know. A polite suggestion for DJI to include this in their FAQ.
2023-8-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_SJrE9hgS8NM7 Posted at 8-23 22:01
Thanks Tony. Good to know. A polite suggestion for DJI to include this in their FAQ.

Happy to help! We appreciate your feedback. I will get that referred to our relevant team. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules