DJI Extension rod not working and blinking green and red light
375 9 2023-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
maxigan1
lvl.1
Mexico

My extension rod has stopped working and now only blinks green and red. I have updated the firmware on my osmo pocket 2 but when I plug in the handle, I get a message the handle is connected but none of the buttons work and all I get is the light blinking red and green alternatively. Can anyone please assist?

2023-8-23
Use props
maxigan1
lvl.1
Mexico

anyone at all?
2023-8-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Are you able to turn on the Pocket 2 using the extension rod?
2023-8-24
Use props
maxigan1
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Tony Posted at 8-24 23:02
Hello there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Are you able to turn on the Pocket 2 using the extension rod?

Hi, thanks very much for responding. And no, I have to use the button on the side of the camera.
None of the controls on the handle work at all. There is just the light blinking alternate red and green.
2023-8-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

maxigan1 Posted at 8-25 03:06
Hi, thanks very much for responding. And no, I have to use the button on the side of the camera.
None of the controls on the handle work at all. There is just the light blinking alternate red and green.

Hello there. I see. If every button is not working. We suggest sending the extension rod for further diagnosis. You can submit a repair request here: https://www.dji.com/global/support. You can also contact our DJI support from the same link for further assistance. Thank you for your patience.
2023-8-25
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

I assume you've left it connected to a fully charged P2 for say 24 hours to give it a chance to recharge / reset.

I must get mine out and see how it's going!

2023-8-25
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Has the extension rod been unused for a long period of time? If it has, it could be that the battery of the extension rod could be drained out or completely dead.
2023-8-25
Use props
maxigan1
lvl.1
Mexico

fansfe82067d Posted at 8-25 04:49
I assume you've left it connected to a fully charged P2 for say 24 hours to give it a chance to recharge / reset.

I must get mine out and see how it's going!

Ive left it connected for a day. but no difference
2023-8-26
Use props
maxigan1
lvl.1
Mexico

HGDC84 Posted at 8-25 12:07
Has the extension rod been unused for a long period of time? If it has, it could be that the battery of the extension rod could be drained out or completely dead.

I use it at least 2 or 3 times per week. It just randomly stopped working a week or so ago.
2023-8-26
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

maxigan1 Posted at 8-26 05:04
I use it at least 2 or 3 times per week. It just randomly stopped working a week or so ago.

Okay, that does rule out the chance of battery depleting due to being unused. Not sure what causes it then.
2023-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules