DjiTimeSync_Init() seg faults on x86
284 0 2023-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
george.pippos
lvl.1

Australia

Our team is trying to implement the RTK PPS time synchronisation feature using the Payload SDK version 3.5. The drone platforms we are using are the M300RTK and M350.

Following the documentation (https://developer.dji.com/doc/payload-sdk-tutorial/en/function-set/basic-function/time-syn.html), it says that we need to:
  • Configure the PPS pin paramaters. We have done this and are receiving the PPS signal out of the drone.
  • Initialise time synchronisation using the relevant function (DjiTimeSync_Init())

When calling the initialisation function, a segmentation fault occurs. When running through GDB, the following warning occurs:
[639047.089][time_sync]-[Warn]-[DjiTimeSync_InitAircraftTimeSync:137 The aircraft type do not support aircraft time sync function. Please read API or user documentation and replace aircraft then try again.

The M300RTK I am developing on has the latest firmware. The documentation says that M300RTK is a compatible product but the warning above shows otherwise.

I should also mention that I ensure I perform all the usual PSDK initialisation correctly before calling the DjiTimeSync_Init() function.

Is there something I am doing incorrectly?

Thanks in advance.
2023-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules