My Mavic Air 2 very poor stitching 360 pano Photo
655 4 2023-8-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bublifuk21
lvl.1

Slovakia

Hallo guys. I have DJI MAvic Air 2 couple days, I am impresed from all other photos and videos, but last days I tried to do a 360 panoramatic photos and I was really confused from poor quality stitching. Firstly I was thinging, that problem is strong wind, because first photos I made when was a little bit windy. But then I tried to do photos during no wind days and the result was the same. I know about third party softwares, but all of you have the same bad results as me? Thank you very much for all responces. 03.jpg

02.jpg

01.jpg

2023-8-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please try to follow the troubleshooting steps below and check whether the issue persists:

1. Please avoid capturing when there is strong wind. When taking a panoramic shot, keep the aircraft still. Please try capturing in an environment that is not windy and check if the stitching is still abnormal.
2. Please stand as far away from the capturing target as possible. It is recommended to capture a target from 50 m away and then view the stitching effect.
3. Try capturing in an environment without wind after gimbal calibration and IMU calibration.
4. Try formatting the microSD card or using another microSD card. Before formatting the microSD card, please backup the data on it.
5. Try using a mobile device to capture.
6. Refresh the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 software and try capturing again.
2023-8-25
Use props
Bublifuk21
lvl.1

Slovakia

So, I performed all the neccesary steps and there is no improvement
. I calibrated gimbal, compass, IMU, fly in no wind conditions, firmware is actual and it is the same. Is visible, that whne is drone turning around and taking pictures, the horizont is not water equal. But when I turn the drone around and not taking picture, horizont is water equal. So it looks like, that there is problem during process of taking pictures for 360 sphere photo. But where?
Screenshot_20230827-125624_Gallery.jpg
2023-8-27
Use props
Bublifuk21
lvl.1

Slovakia

I tried it also without and with another SD card and re... is the same
. I am so sad.
Screenshot_20230827-174851_Gallery.jpg
2023-8-27
Use props
Bublifuk21
lvl.1

Slovakia

So no help from dji support? I tried everything including firmware refresh. And it it still very poor. Is there any other option?
2023-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules