Flying in Belgium and Germany
377 4 2023-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Monkeynuts
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1896 ft
United Kingdom

I would love to take my drone with me but looked into getting all the correct things done but I have got totally confused and worried so gave up we are going in about 4 weeks so I think its too late
2023-8-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Technically you are supposed to register with the first country you are traveling to,  however once you're registered you can fly on another other EU country.     So what I did was register with Alphatango which is the French site but they also will serve everything up in English to you.      Once registered you can get your operator id to affix to the drone and then take the exam which they also have in English.  https://alphatango.aviation-civile.gouv.fr
2023-8-26
Use props
Monkeynuts
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1896 ft
United Kingdom

Cheers for that
2023-8-28
Use props
christo78
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49600 ft
Australia

DAFlys Posted at 8-26 02:24
Technically you are supposed to register with the first country you are traveling to,  however once you're registered you can fly on another other EU country.     So what I did was register with Alphatango which is the French site but they also will serve everything up in English to you.      Once registered you can get your operator id to affix to the drone and then take the exam which they also have in English.  https://alphatango.aviation-civile.gouv.fr

Very easy process. Thats exectly what i did in prearation for a trip to europe next year.
Furst country I'm visiting is france  so i did the test,passed, got my certificate and flyer ID.
Also going to germany,  switzerland, italy  sweden, norway, Belgium.
2023-9-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

How did it go?
3-10 01:54
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now