666 3 2023-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JST200
lvl.1
Flight distance : 896 ft

United Kingdom

Hi,

The last couple of RC firmware updates of my DJI RC show a "Goggles icon + Connect" option when my Mini Pro 3 is available to "Go Fly" connect.

Does this mean I can use Goggles with my DJI RC and DJI Mini 3 Pro?

If yes, which Goggles can I use and how do I cinnect it all together?

Thanks, Jim.

1692981612967243579913768119065.jpg
2023-8-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello there! DJI Mini 3 Pro V01.01.0100 and later firmware versions already support DJI Goggles 2 and DJI Goggles Integra. However, the combination mentioned is currently not supported. It is recommended to use the combination of DJI Mini 3 Pro, DJI Goggles 2/Integra, and DJI RC Motion 2. This is to avoid loss of control of the aircraft due to a mismatch after takeoff. At the same time, we will also feedback this issue to engineers for optimization; please rest assured. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-8-25
Use props
JST200
lvl.1
Flight distance : 896 ft

United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 8-25 08:47
Hello there! DJI Mini 3 Pro V01.01.0100 and later firmware versions already support DJI Goggles 2 and DJI Goggles Integra. However, the combination mentioned is currently not supported. It is recommended to use the combination of DJI Mini 3 Pro, DJI Goggles 2/Integra, and DJI RC Motion 2. This is to avoid loss of control of the aircraft due to a mismatch after takeoff. At the same time, we will also feedback this issue to engineers for optimization; please rest assured. Thank you for your understanding and support.
Hi Diana,

Thanks for your very quick reply.

Could you feed back that being able to use just the DJI RC controller with DJI Goggles would be a great option.

Personally, I don't like the idea of the DJI RC Motion 2. I've been flying Radio Controlled model aircraft for 55 years, using a DJI RC type controller. So, unfortunately, I won't be buying any DJI Goggles until I can use the DJI RC controller with them.

If you look at the vast majority of FPV flyers, they use an RC type controller. This is because they use a controller that has come ftom the world of Radio Controlled model aircraft. For 55 years this form of controller has proven to be the best way to control model aircraft, and now drones, and continues to be so.

Thanks very much. :-)

Cheers, Jim
2023-8-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

JST200 Posted at 8-25 09:09
Hi Diana,

Thanks for your very quick reply.

Thank you for getting back to us. Please know that we appreciate and value our customers' feedback, as this will help us provide a more satisfactory experience for our dear customers. This has already been reported to the relevant team for review. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2023-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules