Remote Controller 2 stuck calibrating
901 2 2023-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fpvNewbie
lvl.1
Austria

Hello there!

I just got my DJI FPV Combo and set everything up yesterday.
When I tried everything out in the simulator, I recognised that my Remote Controller 2 is not calibrated. It always inputs pitch up (right stick down) a little (2-4% according to calibration screen). When I try start the calibrating of the controller via the menu, I get to the screen you see in the picture attached below. However, whatever I do (put both sticks and the wheel to maximum), it stays at this screen and I can't get any furth than that.
Additionally, I recognised that the right stick encounters a little resistant when I push it up (but not when I push it down). As if something was holding it back.

These are the firmware versions:

Aircraft: 01.04.00.00
Remote Controller: 02.00.09.00
Goggles: 01.07.00.00

I also tried to refresh the RC's firmware via "DJI Assistant 2" and tried downgrading to 02.00.07.00. But all this didn't help.

Please help! What can I do to fix this problem? Do I need to send in my RC?

Thank you!

IMG_1757.jpg

2023-8-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Kindly please try to calibrate the control stick (RC calibration) multiple times after adjusting the screws on the back of the remote controller and check if the issue persists. If the RC calibration issue still persists, I'm afraid that you may consider sending in your remote controller for proper diagnostics. You may contact our support team at https://www.dji.com/support to see the possible option for you to send the unit to us. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-8-25
Use props
fpvNewbie
lvl.1
Austria

Thank you for the answer. I will try that! Just to clarify: In which way shall I adjust the screws on the back? There is one screw for the spring and one for resistance, right? I suspect I should lower the resistance?

EDIT: I just tried both, but it didn't make any difference. I am still not able to calibrate and calibration is still off. It seems I need to get in contact with support. Thank you anyways!

2023-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules