DJI Account Recovery
1834 4 2023-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AKay
lvl.1

Vietnam

After deleting an account - how do I recreate or restore it with my old Email?
2023-8-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. A deleted DJI Account can no longer be able to log in or use DJI applications or websites. Also, we don't have an option to retrieve all information related to the account. You create a new account to continue. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-8-27
Use props
AKay
lvl.1

Vietnam

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-27 19:59
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. A deleted DJI Account can no longer be able to log in or use DJI applications or websites. Also, we don't have an option to retrieve all information related to the account. You create a new account to continue. Thank you for your valued support.

Thank you very much. My problem has been resolved by the Support team
2023-8-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

AKay Posted at 8-29 06:38
Thank you very much. My problem has been resolved by the Support team

You are most welcome. We're glad that your issue is now isolated. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a nice day ahead.
2023-9-1
Use props
kahixa
lvl.1

Germany

Please note that the specific steps and requirements may vary depending on the platform or service you're dealing with. Some platforms may not offer account restoration, especially if the account has been permanently deleted. In such cases, you may need to create a new account with the same email address if the service allows it.  It's essential to follow the specific instructions provided by the service or platform in question, as they may have their own unique procedures for account recovery and restoration.
2023-10-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules