Sunburnt LCD DJI goggles V1
760 5 2023-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Attila F
lvl.1

Romania

Hello

After 3 years of use, and taking care like a paranoid, avoiding direct sun exposure...today it happened.
I put the goggles on the shelf in the back of my car and I was not aware that the sun was low (6 PM). It was just a few seconds and it's done.
So i have a green line on the LCD screen. Can it be replaced? What is the cost?

Thank you.

2023-8-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. I'm afraid that you may consider sending the Goggles in for a proper diagnosis. You may contact our support team at https://www.dji.com/support to see the possible option for you to send the unit also the estimated repair cost. Thank you.
2023-8-25
Use props
Attila F
lvl.1

Romania

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-25 15:54
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. I'm afraid that you may consider sending the Goggles in for a proper diagnosis. You may contact our support team at https://www.dji.com/support to see the possible option for you to send the unit also the estimated repair cost. Thank you.

I opened the Fill in the Repair Application form and I filled in my DJI FPV Goggles v1 serial number as it is displayed both in the OSD menu and also on the sticker.
Website says:  Sorry, no product information was found. Check whether the input serial number is correct. In SN, there are no letter "O" and "I" and they should be number "0" and "1" instead. Notice the difference between the letter "Z" and the number "2"

I double checked and the serial number is correct.
2023-8-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Attila F Posted at 8-28 02:17
I opened the Fill in the Repair Application form and I filled in my DJI FPV Goggles v1 serial number as it is displayed both in the OSD menu and also on the sticker.
Website says:  Sorry, no product information was found. Check whether the input serial number is correct. In SN, there are no letter "O" and "I" and they should be number "0" and "1" instead. Notice the difference between the letter "Z" and the number "2"

Thank you for your response and we're sorry for the trouble. You may contact our team directly at support@dji.com and provide them with the screenshot of the error message so they can help create a repair case for your Goggles. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-8-31
Use props
Haz albuquerque NM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 497421 ft
  • >>>
United States

This happened to my goggles v2 last year and it cost $186 to replace the Lens Barrel Module took 2 weeks.
2023-8-31
Use props
djiuser_cunOnGGWRbzv
New
Flight distance : 6962 ft

United States

Hello , my dji goggles will not detect firmware or connect.
Can you help me please
2-16 11:33
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules