DJI O3 air unit do not bind blinking Green light no red led
2416 4 2023-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FPVTHAI
lvl.1
  • >>>
Thailand

i have an issue with a newly open air unit O3 where the it will not go in to binding condition the green led blinking continueously  all the firmware is up to date the flashing went 100% ok . i can do not know what is the problem please help.
My first impression was a firmware issue but i already updated all the firmware. Im guessing its a hardware issuehere is what is happeeing in my video
https://youtu.be/bopPXkgZCEU?si=-QlSrfvDkHF1yOly

2023-8-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, FPVTHAI. Thank you for reaching out. If the green light of the DJI O3 Air Unit flashes, it may be that the power supply is insufficient. Please check whether the power supply is sufficient. If the battery is sufficient, please send the DJI O3 Air Unit back for inspection.
2023-8-27
Use props
FPVTHAI
lvl.1
  • >>>
Thailand

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-27 07:50
Hi, FPVTHAI. Thank you for reaching out. If the green light of the DJI O3 Air Unit flashes, it may be that the power supply is insufficient. Please check whether the power supply is sufficient. If the battery is sufficient, please send the DJI O3 Air Unit back for inspection.

Im 100% sure the power is sufficient ,the batter is a 4s 1500mah fully charged
please advise on a solution
2023-8-27
Use props
FPVTHAI
lvl.1
  • >>>
Thailand

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-27 07:50

can you please advise on how and where i should send the o3 back ?
Im currently in Thailand , is there a service center in the region?
2023-8-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

FPVTHAI Posted at 8-27 21:33
can you please advise on how and where i should send the o3 back ?
Im currently in Thailand , is there a service center in the region?

Hi, FPVTHAI. Please contact our DJI support at (https://www.dji.com/support) as they will provide you with the nearest service center in your area. Thank you.
2023-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules