Phantom 4 controller problems
624 3 2023-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alesst26
lvl.1

Switzerland

Hi everyone,

I have a phantom 4 that wasn't used for age. I tried to charge my controller but when i plug the charger into it there's a white light flash in white very fast four about 1-2minutes and after that all the light are off. I tried to keep the charge on the controller for about less than 1 hour and there's still no light that bright.

I saw on this forum that the controller can be in hibernation mode. Is it possible that it take so long to have a reaction from the controller ?

I also tried to press on the button turn on the controller and there's a red light that appear on the controller with a alarm i think that's because there's not battery anymore.

Someone could help me please and sorry in advance for my english

2023-8-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, if the Phantom 4 Remote Controller could not be fully charged, it should be casued by the Hardware malfunction of the motherboard. Thanks.
2023-8-26
Use props
alesst26
lvl.1

Switzerland

I was thinking that was a battery problem
2023-8-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

alesst26 Posted at 8-27 00:13
I was thinking that was a battery problem

I see, however, sorry that since the service for Phantom 4 has been in suspension, and we will no longer provide with services involving product inquiries, technical support, and product maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

If you are still using it, we sincerely recommend that you could upgrade to an alternative product of a new model so that you can enjoy our more recent, improved technologies, and we can then continue to provide you with efficient customer service.

For more information, you could please go to the link, https://support.dji.com/help/con ... ;paperDocType=paper
Thank you for your understanding.
2023-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules