RONIN SC SHOOTING A TIMELAPSE
299 3 2023-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansedeec185
lvl.2
Flight distance : 656923 ft
United Kingdom

I recently shot a timelapse with the Ronin SC using a Sony A7iii I watched as the camera shot images for 30 minutes. But on completion I cant find the files on the app on my phone or my camera? whats happened to the files?Any help advice would be great.
2023-8-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi fansedeec185, thank you for reaching out. The materials should be saved in the camera instead of the Ronin APP, since the camera is triggered to take pictures while using the time-lapse photography function.
For your situation, please confirm the type of camera control cable you used. If it is a USB-C Cable, this cable does not support to trigger camera function. It is suggested to replace it with the MULTI control cable. Thanks.
2023-8-27
Use props
fansedeec185
lvl.2
Flight distance : 656923 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 8-27 01:07
Hi fansedeec185, thank you for reaching out. The materials should be saved in the camera instead of the Ronin APP, since the camera is triggered to take pictures while using the time-lapse photography function.
For your situation, please confirm the type of camera control cable you used. If it is a USB-C Cable, this cable does not support to trigger camera function. It is suggested to replace it with the MULTI control cable. Thanks.

Yes I’m using the multi to Sony cable?  Is this the right cable?
image.jpg
2023-8-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fansedeec185 Posted at 8-30 03:32
Yes I’m using the multi to Sony cable?  Is this the right cable?

Yes, you could try to connect this cable to see if you could locate the files or not.
If it does not work, please record a video for us to further confirmation.
*You could upload the video to a share drive and send us a link, thanks.
2023-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules