Lost DJI TX Mic
1189 6 2023-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PhucMap
lvl.1

United States

I currently have the DJI Mic (2TX + 1RX and charging case), but I lost one of the TX mics. If I was to buy a separate TX mic on eBay, would I be able to connect it to my current RX?
71jTh1T3jGL.jpeg
2023-8-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi PhucMap, thank you for reaching out. Yes, you could only purchase 1 TX, and pair them to use.

We also have it in our online store, here is the link for your reference. https://store.dji.com/product/dj ... 31811&set_region=US

Warm reminder, if you purchase via a third-party channel, please pay attention to the relevant purchase policy before purchasing. Thanks.

2023-8-27
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Good to know those are available separately. I was wondering if they were if mine broke down or got lost as well. Thanks for the information DJI Thor
2023-8-27
Use props
PhucMap
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 8-27 02:00
Hi PhucMap, thank you for reaching out. Yes, you could only purchase 1 TX, and pair them to use.

We also have it in our online store, here is the link for your reference. https://store.dji.com/product/dj ... 31811&set_region=US

It seems they are out of stock. I signed up for a notification, but any idea when they will be available again?
2023-8-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

HGDC84 Posted at 8-27 05:16
Good to know those are available separately. I was wondering if they were if mine broke down or got lost as well. Thanks for the information DJI Thor

Hi HGDC84, it is our pleasure. So glad this information is helpful to you!
2023-8-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

PhucMap Posted at 8-27 06:06
It seems they are out of stock. I signed up for a notification, but any idea when they will be available again?

Sorry that we have no related details currently. We forwarded this situation to our relevant team, and they will work on it and try to transfer the stock. If you already clicked on "Notify Me" bottom and leave your email, we will send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock. Thanks.
2023-8-28
Use props
tylan.
New

Sweden

Do they ever update the stocks? It is still out of stock.
3-10 22:54
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules