Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
UK users act now ! SAVE our rights to fly.
988 6 2023-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mavic57pro2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The CAA wants response to their new questionaire, by
7th september 2023. YOU MUST TAKE ACTION NOW.
I found it difficult to a point I was n't going to bother,
but now Ian has produced an excellent Video (link below),
Do every UK flyer a favour, return your questionaire, using
the guidance in this excellent video. Please do it now.
Let others now in other forums, applies to all drone types
in the UK. Many thanks to Ian.

2023-8-26
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

How right he is
2023-8-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you read the CAA document yet,   what a crock of *****.   And we're going to be stuck in this limbo until 2026 at the earliest now.  
2023-8-26
Use props
ResonatorUAV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1650194 ft
United States

Yes he made excellent points in this video. As a result I completed the CAA questionnaire with my feedback.
2023-8-27
Use props
Blackbuckone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 68967 ft
United Kingdom

Blimey that was hard work but a great video and well worth doing.

Thanks for posting it.

I'd recommend UK users doing it, or before you know it you won't be able to fly your drone without a mass of restrictions. You just give a name and email, and they send you a pdf copy of your reply

The flight harvesting of every flight taken and stored nationally, then someone can look to see if any laws were broken and prosecute or 're-educate' the user, sounds a particularly worrying move.

Talk about Big Brother, that was shocking, can you imagine if they tried that with car drivers there would be riots.

I too get the impression the CAA seem to be trying to interfere in aspects which are way beyond their remit of flight safety.
2023-8-27
Use props
yogi053
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7956778 ft
United Kingdom

I'll probably crash all mine and destroy them before 2026. Either that or I will have shuffled off this mortal coil by then.
2023-8-27
Use props
kyalami
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44914321 ft
Sweden

Thanks for showing this video.
Great video as usual by Ian. First, many thanks for going trough everything so clearly, which seams like a great mess from CAA. No evidence and fact based information to go by. I listened to your video with great interest. After done that, I hade to have a whiskey to calm down. I hade the blood pressure machine next to me, but did not use it, in case it would blow up. Then after calming down, I listened to your video again. To me, this looks like someone does not know what they are doing and is trying to save their job position and work desk
2023-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules