3181 9 2023-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HowFixIT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 393435 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Greetings, esteemed pilots! This step-by-step guide will cover the detailed disassembly required to replace any damaged components of the gimbal mechanism such as the rubber holders, flex cable, camera module, or gimbal housing.

This video can be helpful in acquainting yourself with drone hardware or in restoring the gimbal after a crash. Whether you're dealing with issues such as a gimbal flex cable, broken rubber holders, camera module errors, or cracked gimbal housing, I've got you covered. Opting to replace a single broken part of the gimbal will prove to be considerably more cost-effective than replacing the entire gimbal.

Feel free to leave any questions or comments below.
Thanks for watching and safe flying!
2023-8-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very detailed repair tutorial.  Thanks for sharing.
2023-8-27
Use props
djiuser_yo3rT5AkieZI
New

Philippines

DowntownRDB Posted at 8-27 12:30
Very detailed repair tutorial.  Thanks for sharing.

Where i can buy the parts. Shock absorber front left arm and the gimbal flex cable
2023-9-21
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_yo3rT5AkieZI Posted at 9-21 19:29
Where i can buy the parts. Shock absorber front left arm and the gimbal flex cable

I'm not able to answer that.  You are probably better off addressing your question to the original poster (HowFixIT) of this thread.
2023-9-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very interesting to see!
2023-10-23
Use props
joschi655
New

Germany

Hi,

two rubber gaskets fell out of my gimbal, but I don't know where they belong and you did not have them in your video.
This is the only shop I found selling them as "gimbal protection rubber" do you know where I should put them?

https://ohiodronerepair.com/products/dji-air-3-gimbal-protector-rubber-right

Thanks for the help!

cheers
2023-12-20
Use props
Eminmon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 645751 ft
Argentina

joschi655 Posted at 12-20 13:54
Hi,

two rubber gaskets fell out of my gimbal, but I don't know where they belong and you did not have them in your video.

thats is a gimbal protection for transport only!!!! Don't use this everyday, will destroy your gimbal!
2023-12-20
Use props
djiuser_KnGcHe0WD8ox
New
Flight distance : 166978 ft

South Africa

Hello,

I recently purchased a DJI AIR 3 and unfortunately experienced a crash, resulting in the display of error codes ID0C0003, 1D0C0004, 1D0C0001, and 1D0C0004.

While the camera and video transmission to the RC Controller seem unaffected, the Gimbal is unresponsive. Despite confirming that the gimbal can move freely on all axes, attempts to calibrate it have been unsuccessful, consistently failing at 0%. I have also rebooted both the drone and RC Controller. Notably, when the drone powers on, the gimbal remains stationary and does not center, suggesting a possible motor communication error.

I'm reaching out to seek guidance on determining which cables may need replacing or if there are alternative solutions to address this issue. I am currently based in South Africa and unfortunately do not have access to local support services.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
1-2 15:14
Use props
djiuser_RKLhmH55UNU5
New

Nigeria

djiuser_KnGcHe0WD8ox Posted at 1-2 15:14
Hello,

I recently purchased a DJI AIR 3 and unfortunately experienced a crash, resulting in the display of error codes ID0C0003, 1D0C0004, 1D0C0001, and 1D0C0004.

I also have the same issue for months now. I tried to replace the flex cable and I’m still getting the same error. To make matters worse, I’m in Nigeria
1-3 22:17
Use props
winkiel82
First Officer
Flight distance : 4298530 ft
Poland

Great material
1-10 08:23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules