Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Request: Crop/Scale on Remote High Bright Monitor
385 1 2023-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mullhaupt
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Hey there!

I'm a DJI Transmission owner, I have 1 standard transmitter, a standard receiver, and a remote high bright monitor. The system works excellently and I'm getting a lot of use out of its excellent stability.

I'd love to request a feature that almost exists–I know about the 2x and 4x zoom for checking focus, but I'd love to be able to set a custom size always-on crop or scale (top/bottom/left/righ crop from 0-100 would be best but I'd take just a 0-100% scale if I had to).

This would improve workflow greatly in many scenarios, recently I've been in two particular situations which have called for it:

1. Working with Alexa Mini, the feed from camera included the on-screen display with settings & record status for the ACs, but the director didn't want to see it as they found it distracting. Crop on the monitor itself would fix this.

2. Working with FX3, the operator preferred to have the on-screen display fed to their monitor, but this made it more challenging for the 1st AC to pull focus as the image on the monitor was much smaller, again this would be solved by custom monitor crop.

Of course there are also some operators who'd prefer a crop over a safe area or frame guide, so I'm sure they'd get use out of this as well.

Thanks so much. I'd love to see this in a future firmware update!

2023-8-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, thanks for your support to DJI. We will forward your feedback and request to the corresponding team for evaluation. Thanks again for your suggestion.
2023-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules