DJI FPV Controller to drone problems.
1407 5 2023-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Peejels
lvl.2
United States

DJI is great! The products they achive is fantastic since I started with spark in 2015 and moved up to FPV cinematic drones. I just had a issue I seem to not be able to find the solution to. Scoured the internet for my answer with no luck so far.

My problem is that I have connected the drone to the goggles and the remote to the drone. I can see the controlls when calibrating the controller on my goggles (I have goggles V2) but when I go to move the sticks nothing happends. I seem to be stumped by this and cannot get it to work even after linking the remote to the controller multiple times.

The drone remains dorment even with all sings showing the controller is working properly.

For contex I'm running firmware from 11-2022 on the goggles and air unit since the new updates makes it not function properly with the remote not getting updates since 2022-9-19.
This issue has been happening since I got it and its been over a year of this. I just never seemed to get back to fixing the problem untill now. Thats why I'm here to seek assistance.

Does anyone have any explanation to this, or a fix by chance?

2023-8-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Peejels. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm the model of your drone? Is it an Air Unit, FPV, or Avata? We will wait for your reply.
2023-8-29
Use props
Peejels
lvl.2
United States

I have been using the CADDXFPV DJI Digital HD FPV Air Unit. And using booth Xilo and Lumenier FPV drones.
2023-8-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Peejels Posted at 8-30 06:21
I have been using the CADDXFPV DJI Digital HD FPV Air Unit. And using booth Xilo and Lumenier FPV drones.

Thank you for confirming, Peejels. We'll forward this to our relevant team for further checking. I'll get back to you once we receive an update.
2023-8-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Peejels Posted at 8-30 06:21

Hi, Peejels. Thank you for patiently waiting. Please follow the troubleshooting below:

1. Please make sure that your remote controller, air unit, and goggles are paired and connected properly.
Go to the goggles Menu > Control > Remote Control Settings > Calibration. The remote controller can be calibrated, and the control sticks function normally. The goggles can display live view normally.

2. Please make sure that your flight controller is connected to the air unit properly, and the flight controller is well-configured. If not, there will be no response while pushing the control stick.
Go to the goggles Menu > Control > Remote Control Settings > Servo Setup.
1) If the control stick works, the flight controller is connected to the air unit properly, and there is no fault in the DJI FPV Flight system. Please go to step 3.
2) If the control stick does not work, please check the connection between the flight controller and with the air unit and the settings on Betaflight. Try switching the RX and TX ports. If applicable, try with a different flight controller and air unit.

3. Please confirm that your ESCs and motors are normal.

Check whether the propulsion system is properly soldered and connected. If possible, you can replace it for cross-testing, or contact the product manufacturer for technical support.
2023-9-6
Use props
Peejels
lvl.2
United States

Alright thanks! Ill try all these options. If they all fail my last resort is to use a spare air unit I have and trying to connect it but 2 air units should not be duds. But hope it works!
2023-9-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules