Identify Phantom 4 version/model
663 4 2023-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cerdoc
lvl.1

Switzerland

Hello,

I just bought a Phantom 4 on an auction website.

The drone serial number is 07DDD2V0A1021 and I wanted to check the drone model, so I went to this URL : https://service.dji.com/active/search?site=brandsite&from=nav
Here is what I got :

DJI checked version.png

Can anybody can confirm this is 'only' the very first version of the Phantom 4 and that something else than just 'Phantom 4' would be displayed otherwise ?

Thank in advance

2023-8-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, cerdoc.  It should show the complete name. In your case, it is simply the Phantom 4. And I also checked on our end to make sure, it is indeed the first version of Phantom 4. If you have further concerns, please reach back. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-30
Use props
cerdoc
lvl.1

Switzerland

DJI Tony Posted at 8-30 02:25
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, cerdoc.  It should show the complete name. In your case, it is simply the Phantom 4. And I also checked on our end to make sure, it is indeed the first version of Phantom 4. If you have further concerns, please reach back. Have a great day ahead.

Thanks a lot for the help. I really appreciated.
2023-8-30
Use props
cerdoc
lvl.1

Switzerland

DJI Tony Posted at 8-30 02:25
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, cerdoc.  It should show the complete name. In your case, it is simply the Phantom 4. And I also checked on our end to make sure, it is indeed the first version of Phantom 4. If you have further concerns, please reach back. Have a great day ahead.

2023-8-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

cerdoc Posted at 8-30 11:46

You are most welcome and I am glad to assist. Have a nice day.
2023-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules