Issues with DJI FPV Remote V1
698 4 2023-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Peejels
lvl.2
United States

I have the large DJI FPV controller that works but has a problem that I seem to not be able to fix.
I have a DJI Goggles V2 and FPV Air Unit for my cinematic Racing drone with the DJI FPV Remote V1.
When I connect all the parts up I see the drone and controller on the goggles hud but when I go to move the sticks to test the motors/fly nothing happends.
I checked everything and tryed connecting only the controler to the drone same result. I had this problem for a while and gave up due to classes and work over the summer.
The remote works with my computer and with liftoff but not the drone.

Is there any solution to what may cause this? Been struggling for a while with no result.
2023-8-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Peejels. Just to confirm, this issue is the same with this thread, right?  Please confirm. Thank you.
2023-8-29
Use props
Peejels
lvl.2
United States

Yes unless there is another tread that is more entuned with my problem. I just been stuck with this issue and been seeking results everywhere with not much success.
2023-8-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Peejels Posted at 8-30 06:14
Yes unless there is another tread that is more entuned with my problem. I just been stuck with this issue and been seeking results everywhere with not much success.

Thank you for confirming, Peejels. We'll forward this to our relevant team for further checking. I'll get back to you once we receive an update.
2023-8-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Peejels Posted at 8-30 06:14

Hi, Peejels. Please check our reply from this thread:  (https://forum.dji.com/thread-296671-1-1.html).
2023-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules