Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Rma status
1301 3 2015-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aviatoredb
New

United States

I returned my phantom 3 pro for exchange over a month ago. I have had ZERO communiation from Dji since. How long does it take to send me a new drone? I could have returned it for a Refund and just bought a Different drone in less time. The rma is 001128206946. What is the status?
2015-9-1
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

It is at DJI and should be logged in shortly.  You should have been informed of the repair/exchange time when you entered into the exchange agreement.  I will check as to the current status beyond what is listed on ZenDesk.
2015-9-1
Use props
aviatoredb
New

United States

Tahoe_Ed,
thanks for the reply. I really do appreciate it. I was not given any kind of turnaround estimate. I basically got what appeared to be a form letter and a pdf with the shipping label. There was a link to the refund/exchange policies web page but it had no information regarding turnaround. It only had information on eligibility. (This is all documented in request #173162).

I look forward to any additional status you can give me beyond the complete absence of any followup on zendesk.

2015-9-2
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

aviatoredb Posted at 2015-9-2 18:31
Tahoe_Ed,
thanks for the reply. I really do appreciate it. I was not given any kind of turnaround e ...

Email me your contact information at edward.windham@dji.com.  Thank you.
2015-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules