Phantom 5 Could Be Amazing
1348 8 2023-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone Trilogy
lvl.2
Canada

Hi DJI,

Is there any chance the Phantom series could make a return?

If the landing gear could transform up and the camera be MFT with an interchangeable lens system, I think it would be a hit.

The gap between the Inspire series and Mavic series is huge and a new Phantom would fill that gap.

Let me know your thoughts.
2023-8-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, we have not yet received any information related to your inquiry however, we will coordinate this feedback of yours to our relevant team for attention. Please stay tuned to DJI's official website, as we will update the latest news on the official website as soon as we receive it. Thank you for your understanding and interest in DJI.
2023-8-30
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

I agree, there is a place for the Phantom series.  
2023-9-27
Use props
ethanitee
lvl.2

United States

Sadly, i dont think the Phantom is going to make a return -- the reputation has been ruined.

My phantom drones -- Phantom 3 and 4 pro, always crash and i decided to give them away because of the damage they did to a client's home. I still think thee Phantom is a pretty drone, but its not that nice to fly anymore. RIP phantom 3 and 4.
2023-10-18
Use props
Mr. Strat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4542854 ft
United States

ethanitee Posted at 10-18 06:23
Sadly, i dont think the Phantom is going to make a return -- the reputation has been ruined.

My phantom drones -- Phantom 3 and 4 pro, always crash and i decided to give them away because of the damage they did to a client's home. I still think thee Phantom is a pretty drone, but its not that nice to fly anymore. RIP phantom 3 and 4.

The only way my Pro 4 V2 is going to crash is if I do something stupid.
2023-10-18
Use props
ethanitee
lvl.2

United States

Mr. Strat Posted at 10-18 19:07

Funny -- It took off and flew into my window. Dont think thats really the "groundbreaking" phantom technology.
2023-10-19
Use props
ethanitee
lvl.2

United States

Mr. Strat Posted at 10-18 19:07

Funny -- It took off and flew into my window. Dont think thats really the "groundbreaking" phantom technology.
2023-10-19
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

ethanitee Posted at 10-19 04:35

I know I have flown at least a thousand hours on my Phantom and only one time have I flown into a tree, ruining one of the landing gear.  I did fix that with no issues.  So your statement summing it up that it is dead, is way off.  And I bet there are plenty of people on this forum that would agree.  This is quite the drone and holds up very nicely to everything I have thrown at it.
2023-10-19
Use props
fansc9111981
lvl.1
Flight distance : 867867 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mr. Strat Posted at 2023-10-18 19:07

That’s Major facts! I started off on the P3P and still own a P4 for a back up and I’m still using my P4P from several years ago when it came out, most anything will only last as far as you take care of it unless you absolutely just get a lemon or defected product which can happen with anything wether it be a drone, a set of tires what ever and no offense to anyone but just a mavic lineup is kinda lame…. There’s nothing wrong with them by any means it’s iust I wish there could be a place for the phantom again i personally enjoy and always will love my Phantom series come on DJI you have the power to literally produce anything at this point you have honestly took the top spot in this industry and I will always be thankful for all of my equipment I’ve purchased from you it stands for high quality, user friendly ability’s and the top tier tech of its kind hands down go ahead and drop the P5 with an insane camera system full obstacle avoidance and make some serious cash lol
4-27 13:05
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules