Binding to a friends mavic?
609 1 2023-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JoeV
lvl.1

Sweden

Hi there!

I have an avata with goggles 2 and the joystick controller, and my friend has the mavic 3 pro cine.

When I try to connect my gear with his mavic to let him try it out I get the ”you need to bind your product” message.

What does this mean? If I bind my things to his mavic, will i be unable to re-bind my goggles and joystick to the avata? Or is it reversible?
2023-8-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The goggles can be regarded as a remote controller. If the aircraft is used with an unbound device, the flight times are also limited to five (The aircraft cannot take off when the limit of flight times is reached.). If the aircraft is bound to a standard remote controller, the goggles will prompt the user to change the bound device. Please connect the goggles to the mobile phone, change the bound device, bind a new device, or unbind the bound device in DJI Fly.

Note: Like DJI Avata, a binding relationship is established between the aircraft to the goggles.

To unbind the remote controller and bind the DJI Goggles, follow the steps below:
1. Go to the DJI Fly homepage and tap “Profile”.

2. Tap “Device Management”.

3. Select the connected aircraft.

4. Tap “Value-added Service” -> “Unbind Device” to unbind the aircraft and remote controller.
5. To bind the aircraft to the DJI Goggles, go to “Device Management” -> “Value-added Service” and tap “Bind New Device”.

6. Confirm the account number and the serial numbers of the aircraft and DJI Goggles, then tap “OK”.
7. When a prompt stating “Binding successful” is displayed, this indicates that the aircraft is successfully bound to the DJI Goggles.

2023-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules