Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_SaoDAUShZ1dz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 125538 ft
United Kingdom

Hi

I have dji mini 3 pro i am flying with both controller and integra goggles,

Do i have to bind either controller everytime i fly ot if i fly with goggles next time if i fly with goggles again do i have to rebind. Or is it only when i go back to the standard controller. I  doont want to fly without being covered by the dji refresh.
2023-8-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello. Thank you for bringing this up. If the aircraft is bound to a standard remote controller, the goggles will prompt the user to change the bound device. Please connect the goggles to the mobile phone and change the bound device, bind a new device, or unbind the bound device in DJI Fly. To unbind the remote controller and bind the DJI Goggles, follow the steps below. Thank you.
1. Go to the DJI Fly homepage and tap "Profile".
2. Tap "Device Management".
3. Select the connected aircraft.
4. Tap "Value-added Service" -> "Unbind Device" to unbind the aircraft and remote controller.
5. To bind the aircraft to the DJI Goggles, go to "Device Management" -> "Value-added Service" and tap "Bind New Device".
6. Confirm the account number and the serial numbers of the aircraft and DJI Goggles, then tap "OK".
7. When a prompt stating "Binding successful" is displayed, this indicates that the aircraft is successfully bound to the DJI Goggles.
2023-8-30
Use props
Ralph_D
lvl.2
Flight distance : 285653 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 8-30 15:39
Hello. Thank you for bringing this up. If the aircraft is bound to a standard remote controller, the goggles will prompt the user to change the bound device. Please connect the goggles to the mobile phone and change the bound device, bind a new device, or unbind the bound device in DJI Fly. To unbind the remote controller and bind the DJI Goggles, follow the steps below. Thank you.

Is this ever going to change? When I bind with the controller I don't have to use my phone??
2023-8-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Ralph_D Posted at 8-31 08:13
Is this ever going to change? When I bind with the controller I don't have to use my phone??

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Apologies, the steps provided above are needed, and using your phone is an essential part of the process. Hoping for your kind understanding.
2023-8-31
Use props
jeffgauthier
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1578967 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2023-8-30 15:39

is this the same for the AIR 3. after connecting the air3 to my invictor goggles and motion controller, I get the message that the device is not bound and I can fly 4 more times.   How do I fix that?? Thank you in advance.
2-11 14:57
Use props
jeffgauthier
lvl.2
United States

jeffgauthier Posted at 2-11 14:57
is this the same for the AIR 3. after connecting the air3 to my invictor goggles and motion controller, I get the message that the device is not bound and I can fly 4 more times.   How do I fix that?? Thank you in advance.

And, can i Do this on the RC2. without a phone?
2-11 14:59
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

jeffgauthier Posted at 2-11 14:59
And, can i Do this on the RC2. without a phone?

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. You could following the steps above DJI Diana provided on your DJI RC 2 without the phone. Thanks.
2-11 23:25
Use props
jeffgauthier
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2-11 23:25
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. You could following the steps above DJI Diana provided on your DJI RC 2 without the phone. Thanks.

OK, unbinding works on the RC2. However, when I turn on the goggles AIR 3 and motion controller, I do not get a message to bind the AIR 3 to the goggles. Seems to automatically bind after unbinding from the RC2.
If I stay bound to the RC2 the goggles won't connect cause it's "bound to another device".

I just want to make sure that I am covered for fly away when I use my goggles, and am not getting any warnings.
2-13 13:47
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

jeffgauthier Posted at 2-13 13:47
OK, unbinding works on the RC2. However, when I turn on the goggles AIR 3 and motion controller, I do not get a message to bind the AIR 3 to the goggles. Seems to automatically bind after unbinding from the RC2.
If I stay bound to the RC2 the goggles won't connect cause it's "bound to another device".

Hello jeffgauthier, I would like to know if the Invictor goggles are made by a third-party brand.

For instance, our DJI Goggles Integra can only be used with DJI RC Motion 2, not DJI RC 2.

If you used goggles from a third-party brand, it is recommended that you contact them to verify compatibility. Thank you.
2-13 23:50
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules