Hurts me to write this
481 5 2023-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9a3db5c9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 269596 ft
United States

I’ve been rockin with DJI ever since the mavic pro came out! Fell in love when I got a mavic 2 pro in 2018. Over the years I’ve purchased many DJI drones, batteries, accessories, osmo gimbals ect. I was very happy with DJI and their products but ever since I purchased the mavic 3 fly more combo it’s been a
Lot of problems.. first couple months was amazing! Last February I was in Cancun and brought my baby with me (mavic 3) it was great until the RC controller decided it didn’t want to bind with the drone anymore. I found a DJI store in the mall while on vacation in Cancun but they said my DJI care doesn’t work in Mexico?? (Come on DJI..) the worker looks at my RC and drone. Gets another controller to test, it connects and tells me theirs a problem with my RC and I’ll have to send it in. I was super bummed and asked if they had any extra RC controllers I could just buy since I was on vacation and desperate. Unfortunately they didn’t have any at the time. Kinda odd but I asked if I could buy a demo model that was on the floor. He calls his manager and I ... you not, he says “I talked to my manager and we can sell you a demo RC controller for $300 US I told him for an RC?! You’re joking right?! I told him a smart controller brand new is $309 he looks at me and smiles that’s what my manager said. Total extortion! But hey it’s Mexico right? I left so bummed I didn’t get to capture the rest of my vacation. When I returned to the US, I sent in the RC controller to DJI. I got my replacement RC and the first thing I noticed was, it creaking when I’d lightly press on it. Almost as if it wasn’t closed properly. Didn’t think or really care much of it as long as it worked and it did. Then 4 months pass and my mavic 3 decides to have a “camera malfunction” ironically enough, I was back in Mexico but in Cabo, San Lucas on another trip. Thank god it happen on the last day and didn’t really interfere with my trip. I went to fly again after returning to the US, to see if the same problem/error would occur. When it first happened in cabo I lost video feed. The second, the camera had a couple red lines going through it and when I tried it after returning to the US, the camera feed had a bunch of red lines going through it or wouldn’t connect at all. I called DJI and made a claim. The lady on the phone was really nice. I asked her if they could also repair a clip on my convertible bag that had been damaged. She said yes, I’ll make a note of that and that I include it in the shipping. I ended up having to pay ups $10.35 to ship because they needed a bigger box than what DJI covered. After the “repairs” I get my shipment. First thing I noticed upon opening my package was my convertible bag was not repaired after DJI telling me it would. Called them about it and they offered to give me a discount on a wide angle lens that I’m not even interested in. Literally told the lady, on a scale from 1-10 on how interested I was on that lens. was about a 2 but I really appreciated the jester, it shows they wanted to try to make something right. To be honest. I was just happy to get my drone back but that happiness didn’t last. My replace mavic is still not working properly. The videos are stuttering!! I called DJI to inform them about this. He asked if I was flying fast and i replied nope was I was on cine and normal NOT sport and was flying slow. He asked if I tried recording in 1080? I laughed! Who pays almost 3k to record in 1080. He then asked me to send a video of it stuttering. I said sure, I have about 10. Where can I send them? He told me I should be getting an email in the next 48 hours and that’s where I’ll send them.. WHAT?!! 48 hours? DJI you guys are breaking my heart over here..
maybe I should have waited for the mavic 3 pro? Or are you guys having problems too?
2023-8-31
Use props
djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 474537 ft
United States

Problem after Problem. I think you are curse man. I own a mini 2 and mavic 3 pro and I have 0 Problem. Only problem I have is trying to fly it over 15,000 feet and it lose connection. But drone always rth. Signal came back and I was in control again. Other than losing signal cause I flying 10x vlos, I have 0 problems with my dji drones.
2023-8-31
Use props
fans9a3db5c9
lvl.2
United States

Dude seriously!! Either that or DJI isn’t performing like it once did..
You should be able to fly longer than that!! I flew my first mavic 3 13k! I should have the pic from my ig story
A2D2E1D8-31EF-42AF-A0CA-8D28EA87BDA6.jpeg
2023-8-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry for the unpleasant experience. Just to clarify, the DJI Care Refresh Service is only available in the country or region where the DJI Care Refresh was purchased. You can also refer to: https://www.dji.com/support/service/djicare-refresh/faq As for the other issue, we will forward it to the corresponding team for further confirmation.
For the video issue, we will ask the corresponding team to send you the email asap. You may also test with another SD card or the internal storage to see if the issue still exists.
2023-8-31
Use props
fans9a3db5c9
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-31 18:19
Hi there, we are sorry for the unpleasant experience. Just to clarify, the DJI Care Refresh Service is only available in the country or region where the DJI Care Refresh was purchased. You can also refer to: https://www.dji.com/support/service/djicare-refresh/faq As for the other issue, we will forward it to the corresponding team for further confirmation.
For the video issue, we will ask the corresponding team to send you the email asap. You may also test with another SD card or the internal storage to see if the issue still exists.

Thank you for the reply. I don’t think the SD is the issue because I see it stutter/lag on my screen while it’s recording
2023-8-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans9a3db5c9 Posted at 8-31 18:23
Thank you for the reply. I don’t think the SD is the issue because I see it stutter/lag on my screen while it’s recording

In this case, could you please provide us with the video for further confirmation? You can upload the video to Dropbox or Google Drive and then send us the link here. You can also wait for the email from our support team. Please rest assured that we've asked the corresponding team to send you an email asap.
2023-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules