DJI microphone transmitter not being recognized by Windows PC
2567 7 2023-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse0071843
lvl.1
United States

I have one DJI mic receiver and two transmitters.

The receiver and one of the transmitter can be recognized by window pc when they connect with PC using usb-c cable. A new drive will pop up in Windows OS.

However, another transmitter won't be recognized. When I connect it with PC, nothing happen, no drive/folder detected. Therefore, I cannot do firmware update on this transmitter. I cannot download the internal recording file also.

Please, I need help and support on this.

我的大疆无线麦克风 接收器和一个收音器插到电脑里可以被识别,电脑会出现额外的usb盘位。 另一个收音器插到电脑里什么反应都没有,我无法下载录制的声音,无法安装固件更新

2023-9-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. You may follow the troubleshooting steps below:
1. Format the DJI Mic transmitter via the DJI Mic receiver.
* Ensure that there is no need to back up the internal data before formatting the internal storage. If the relevant data is needed, please skip this step.
2. Use another USB A to C cable.
3. Disable the disk/security tool software in the computer.
4. Use another computer and see if the issue is resolved.

If the issue can not be resolved after all the steps, please send the TX back for further diagnosis.
Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2023-9-2
Use props
fanse0071843
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-2 00:15
* Ensure that there is no need to back up the internal data before formatting the internal storage. If the relevant data is needed, please skip this step.

I tried all those methods but none of them works
2023-9-2
Use props
fanse0071843
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-2 00:15

I request a repair. Looks like I need to return the DJI mic since the case detail say

"Recommended return components:complete set of the product/Do not return non-DJI product"

When I return the DJI MIC, should I return the case set (case + receiver + 2 transmitter) only  or I have return all things included, like the case + receiver + 2 transmitter + Mic Windscreen + Included cable + the bag + the originally box? I

may lost some of accessory already. For example, I may not have the originally box, bag.
2023-9-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fanse0071843 Posted at 9-2 16:37
I request a repair. Looks like I need to return the DJI mic since the case detail say

"Recommended return components:complete set of the product/Do not return non-DJI product"

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. You can send the TX that has issues only if other devices can work properly.
2023-9-5
Use props
fanse0071843
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-5 00:43
Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. You can send the TX that has issues only if other devices can work properly.

Hi, I sent the flawed transmitter to repair. UPS tracking show it was delivered on 9/11/2023. However, the dji repair progress query show it is still not received. Any way to know what's going
on?

2023-9-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fanse0071843 Posted at 9-18 21:58
Hi, I sent the flawed transmitter to repair. UPS tracking show it was delivered on 9/11/2023. However, the dji repair progress query show it is still not received. Any way to know what's going
 on?

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. I will contact our service center and see what has happened.
2023-9-18
Use props
Kaptation
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9370 ft
France

Hi !
I have encounter the same issue. My DJI Mic worked well since february, I used them pretty often. End of August I had 10 Interviews and a festival to film, and when I tried to acces the internal memory of one of the transmitters It was impossible to see the Mic on Windows.
After trying for 1 complete week every day, and chatting with DJI its suddently came back. I managed to recover my precious files but after that it went invisible again.

I ,of course, tried every cable I had access to, every computers, nothing. The only thing that seems to work is connecting and disconnecting multiple times ( could be hendreds ).
They run on the last firmware, and the other transmitter and the receiver works fine.  
2023-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules