FlySafe update fails
2061 3 2023-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
seb123
New

Spain

Hi!

I have a brand new DJI Mini 2 SE and I cannot fly because when I update FlySafe it fails at 76%.

I've been trying all day long for several days and it's so frustrating. I've tried everything: with WiFi, with my data, with other phones, with DJI Assistant 2 in two different laptops... and nothing.

Anyone else with this problem? Is it a software issue from FlySafe?
Thank you so much in advance!

2023-9-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if it prompts you to update each time when you open the app?  If so, may we have a screenshot of the FlySafe Database version?
2023-9-1
Use props
seb123
New

Spain

Hi! Thank you so much for the quick reponse.

Here I'm attaching the sreenshots. It doesn't say anything about the version installed, it only says (Code: 30224) but the firmware is updated.

2023-9-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

seb123 Posted at 9-2 00:42
Hi! Thank you so much for the quick reponse.

Here I'm attaching the sreenshots. It doesn't say anything about the version installed, it only says (Code: 30224) but the firmware is updated.

Hello there. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. The code means the software version is mismatched. Please make sure both the aircraft and the RC is on the latest update. If you are trying to look for the firmware versions, you can go to the camera view, select the 3 dots from the upper right-hand side of the screen, and then select "About". You will see the firmware list and an option to check for updates. If the update fails please try updating both the aircraft and the remote controller's firmware using the DJI Assistant 2. You can download Assistant 2 to your computer, by using this link: https://www.dji.com/global/downl ... sumer-drones-series. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules