Beautiful Devon UK
795 8 2015-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cookec2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1032933 ft
United Kingdom

This is a few miles from where we live. The best part of the country in my opinion! ;)
2015-9-1
Use props
Oliver
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Beautiful place! (though I have to disagree on the best part of the country bit )

I think the transitions were a bit funky - could do with a simple fade or even no transition at all just a jump cut.
Your actual recording could be improved by flying in straight lines, rather than yawing to correct or look around. Yawing like you did controls the viewers gaze in an unpredictable manner, and even yawing consistently can make you feel dizzy if done too much. Best to avoid it in my humble opinion.

Great footage nonetheless.
Like the music
2015-9-1
Use props
rayrokni
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8139875 ft
United States

brought back memories of my youth in england, and specially summer holidays in devon. thanks for making me feel old.lol.
and as oliver said love the music too.
good job
2015-9-1
Use props
mgtkilledkenny
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1155823 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What part of Devon.. I'm from Torbay ?
2015-9-1
Use props
rayrokni
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8139875 ft
United States

mgtkilledkenny@ Posted at 2015-9-2 07:04

FYI: best to use the reply button when posting to a particular person in the thread, that way the person gets a reminder, otherwise your questions can go unanswered by that person if they dont come back to that particular thread.
2015-9-1
Use props
cookec2
lvl.2
United Kingdom

mgtkilledkenny@ Posted at 2015-9-2 00:04

Exmoor.
2015-9-1
Use props
cookec2
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Oliver Posted at 2015-9-1 23:31
Beautiful place! (though I have to disagree on the best part of the country bit )

I think the tra ...

Thanks. Im always open to constructive criticsm. I have only had my P3P for a week and love playing with it!
At the mintue I am using a free ipad app to edit (not the DJI one) and some of the transitions etc are a bit limiting. Im looking into some PC software, but I have no experience in video editing!
2015-9-1
Use props
sdharris
lvl.3
Flight distance : 384967 ft
United Kingdom

Great countryside. The transistions are certainly funky but the indivual clips are nice.

The colour looks a bit perculiar on some shots though, did you use a filter on the lens or in post?
2015-9-2
Use props
KaiserSoze9
First Officer
Flight distance : 35365551 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Beautiful place!
2015-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now