Sudden Video Error
271 5 2023-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Deathlore
New

United Kingdom

I wont bore you with my story suffice to say a recent trip specifically to get footage was wasted.

I purchased a Mini 3 Pro with the Fly more kit from ebay about a month ago from somebody who had only used it a handful of times without issues, It arrived and I have been using it without issue and have been genuinely impressed with the footage it produced.

I recently visited my family and they asked that I inspect their drains, no problem, I set it to 1080p 30fps as their laptop struggled with 4k, uploaded it to their laptop, it was viewable and fine, no issues. I went the following day to various locations in the UK capturing what I thought was wonderful landscapes in 4k 30fps as I have done with great success previously. Make it home after a long day and look at the footage, it looks horrible, it almost looks like its digitally blurred, its the best way I can find of describing it.

I have troubleshooted the following:

Firmware update via the DJI Assistant
Formatted the recommended memory card
Visually inspected the lens
Looked at the camera and gimbal closely to look for vibration

I uploaded some footage to show everyone (via youtube)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kE8cT-YgFA

Upon viewing the image on Youtube magically the issue was not present, thinking it might be media player (yes I purchased the H265 pack previously) I downloaded VLC player and the footage has lost its blur, I will say however that the footage now defintely does not look like the 4k stuff I have captured previously, I have always captured in H265 and D-Cinelike, it seems like the footage is stuck in some kind of hybrid 4k/1080p land, is there a way to reset the camera completely?

Sorry this thread goes on a bit, I kind of solved the blur whilst writing this post but the lower quaility still remains.

Thank you for any and all help.

2023-9-3
Use props
Ranjan
Second Officer
India

You need to change privacy setting of the video as of now its private video so we cant see what problem it has.
Were you using AF or MF?
Did you tap on screen to focus?
2023-9-3
Use props
Deathlore
New

United Kingdom

Hello,

Thanks for the reply, Yes I tapped on the screen, I'v heard that theres issues with the focusing, I believe its set to auto focus, I prefer to let the camera focus.

My apologies, the video should be viewable now.
2023-9-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're glad that you managed to isolate the blur issue by changing your media player. The video you posted shows fine without any blurriness. To reset the camera settings you may go to DJI Fly app > General Settings (3dots) > Camera > Reset Camera Parameters. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2023-9-3
Use props
Ranjan
Second Officer
India

Deathlore Posted at 9-3 11:19
Hello,

Thanks for the reply, Yes I tapped on the screen, I'v heard that theres issues with the focusing, I believe its set to auto focus, I prefer to let the camera focus.

The video looks fine on my desktop however you seem to be using MF (which is fine)
if you were using AF then as soon as drone stop it will refocus again which is not happening in the video.
2023-9-3
Use props
Genna Paul
New

United States

Thanks for sharing this great and amazing information...  More details visit site:
2023-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules