O3 switch off during flight
471 3 2023-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
druckgott
lvl.2

Germany

Hello, today i have a flight with my mpx dogfighter and during the flight the O3 switch total off. I get no overheating Information ore any thing. The transmition of the Video stopped imedeatly. I have 30mbjt and i was in shearing Mode. So. Two friends also. Take a Look. During the flight.

After i crashed i checkt it again it work All like it should.

My Board is a speedybee f405 wing with inav and the o3 with integra.

I have Another one and did Not have such a Problem. Bevor. I did also Look again on the Video and the is no problem. Or Information in the Google Video about Problems.
2023-9-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. For your concern, you could please double-check as the following steps, thanks.
1. Please check the cable connection and the battery status,
2. Check whether the top of Air Unit antenna is correctly installed with no obstruction,
3. Check the distance and altitude when the image transmission is disconnected or the remote controller signal is lost during the actual flight by the user.
2023-9-3
Use props
djiuser_Ohq0VFsSLUj6
New

Argentina

Hello, I have the DJI O3 on my fpv drone and it is not turning on, this started happening after I reset it from my v2 glasses (I went to camera and clicked on the format option). After that the air unit stopped working, now it doesn't turn on. When I connect lipo it turns green but it turns off instantly
2023-11-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_Ohq0VFsSLUj6 Posted at 11-3 06:36
Hello, I have the DJI O3 on my fpv drone and it is not turning on, this started happening after I reset it from my v2 glasses (I went to camera and clicked on the format option). After that the air unit stopped working, now it doesn't turn on. When I connect lipo it turns green but it turns off instantly

Hello, there. Would you please check the power supply and other installations? If the issue persists, please record a video for us to further confirm the issue. We will forward it to our engineers.
2023-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules