iOS 17 still no fix for blocky goggle image
572 4 2023-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yummy fur
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1239488 ft

Australia

It's still a public beta but I can confirm that the blocky unusable goggle image in Virtual Flight is still there. Not sure why I thought DJI might have done some work for the new OS.

https://fpvcraft.com/dji-virtual ... quality-in-goggles/

It is insane that DJI will not fix this.
2023-9-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi yummy fur, thank you for reaching out. We are sorry for the inconvenience. This is caused by a compatibility issue with the DJI Virtual Flight when the iPhone is updated to iOS 16.4. We are actively communicating with related manufacturers to resolve this issue. Please rest assured.

To facilitate usage, we recommend using the devices running Android devices or devices with iOS versions below 16.4. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-9-4
Use props
yummy fur
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1239488 ft

Australia

Thanks for your reply, yes I know all that, which is why I'm just pointing out that it has not been addressed as of this moment, in the public iOS 17 v6 beta. I know it's only a beta but this doesn't bode well for the full release in a couple of weeks. I thought that DJI would have it ready for the next major update? Are you able to give any actual information form the developers as to why this is so hard to fix and if it will be fixed for ios17 eventually?

thx.
2023-9-4
Use props
Waldo4280
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 9-4 00:36
Hi yummy fur, thank you for reaching out. We are sorry for the inconvenience. This is caused by a compatibility issue with the DJI Virtual Flight when the iPhone is updated to iOS 16.4. We are actively communicating with related manufacturers to resolve this issue. Please rest assured.

To facilitate usage, we recommend using the devices running Android or devices with iOS versions below 16.4. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support.

The app doesn’t work above 15.11! Stop telling us to try an Android device or iOS device running something less than 16.4, it doesn’t work! Fix this! I’ve had an absolute gut full of copy paste replies from Admins who aren’t doing anything to pass this on so it gets fixed. I regret buying my drone as I can’t train with it in Manual mode. I bought it back in April, it hasn’t been flown once in the real world.

DJI ARE COMPLETELY INCAPABLE AND INCOMPETENT!
2023-9-4
Use props
SlavoSpace
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1002513 ft
Poland

DJI Thor Posted at 9-4 00:36

To facilitate usage, we recommend using the devices running Android devices or devices with iOS versions below 16.4. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support.

@DJI Thor you are cheating us since 162 days:

are You really blind: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;extra=#pid3078780

shame of you!
you Chinese used to invent gunpowder once,
now you can't fix app...

pathetic.
2023-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules