Battery start up not functional
1468 5 2014-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chris.mcgary
New

United States

I have a brand new P2V+ and have only flown it three times and on a fully charged battery, I plug it in to the copter and when I power up the battery it beeps one time and then shuts off. Help!!! If the battery is not inserted in the copter I can power up the battery and it will stay on as it should. Just not when plugged in to the copter. Why????
2014-9-22
Use props
simonfeaugas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 93146 ft
Dominican Republic

Hello, the battery when it's not connected to the phantom if you push the button it would only indicate the charge but it wont power up. you should thry inserting the baterry and make sure its well placed and try to power by pushing it twice as it says in the instructions. if you still have the same problem, contact the seller.
2014-9-22
Use props
chris.mcgary
New

United States

simonfeaugas@gm Posted at 2014-9-23 04:23
Hello, the battery when it's not connected to the phantom if you push the button it would only indic ...

I have flown this machine several times and have never had a issue of powering up the phantom until today when I inserted the battery tried to power it up and it does nothing. Any idea if it is a known error or any way to test battery?
2014-9-22
Use props
simonfeaugas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 93146 ft
Dominican Republic

chris.mcgary@fo Posted at 2014-9-23 04:36
I have flown this machine several times and have never had a issue of powering up the phantom unti ...

I've been flying for a little bit more than 4 month and i have read a couple of dif forums and it's the first time I seen this problem. I think if you are in the US you should call the support center. or if you know someone who has a copter try the battery in another one so you take out of the picture that a problem in the copter.
2014-9-22
Use props
chris.mcgary
New

PROBLEM SOLVED!
2014-9-23
Use props
hd_ultra
lvl.3

United States

You better hope you did not damage the windings in the motors. The longer screws can screw into the winding and cause problems.
Good Luck.
2014-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules