Lots of Questions
929 4 2014-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Norm64701
New

United States

I just got my Phantom 2 with camera.  Everything seems to be for a "quick" setup, but I am having trouble finding more specific information.  I downloaded the manual, but it is missing information also.  My main concern is that I cannot get a mini SD card into the slot in the back of the camera.  It does not want to push in and I'm not sure why.  There is a white button on the bottom of the camera, but I cannot find information on what this button does.  The drone is also making a high-pitched buzzing noise when it starts up.  It seems to be coming from the camera area also.  
2014-12-8
Use props
Gerry1124
lvl.4

United States

First things first, Do you have a PC or a Mac?  You  must download the windows drivers, the DJI assistant and the TX assistant and do the upgrades and calibrations before anything else.  The sd card comes with the camera and it inserts with the contact pins facing down.  The silver button on the bottom of the camera is just your manual on/off switch for video.
2014-12-8
Use props
johnwarr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

I guess we are talking Vision here, SD card at the rear of the camera.
Button underneath is the manual start / stop recording button.
The manual does explain all this starting on page 18 of the latest version.

As for why you can't get the card into the slot, well if there is nothing in it already then I have no idea, it can only really go in one way.
2014-12-8
Use props
kenargo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Verifying; Phantom Vision?

Are you sure there isn't already an SD card in the camera?
2014-12-8
Use props
DJI-szz
lvl.1

China

Dear Norm64701,
hello, would you please supply more information?
Such as screenshot,picture,video……
2014-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules