66645 208 2023-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_mEKSS3pdbvvH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 43012 ft
Canada

DAFlys Posted at 9-11 23:17
Neither do it for me,   O3 on the Mini 3 can outfly the battery for distance already and who needs OA if you know how to fly.

Agreed but sometimes even experience may still crash once in a while for silly mistake
2023-9-12
Use props
WKKL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 681283 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

2 More days!!! Excited!
2023-9-12
Use props
djiuser_rot5v0YaFVkW
New

South Korea

oh when will it launch?
2023-9-12
Use props
Potato mini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7275348 ft
United States

9/15 I think?
2023-9-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_mEKSS3pdbvvH Posted at 9-12 09:18
Agreed but sometimes even experience may still crash once in a while for silly mistake

I find myself having to disable it quite frequently as flying at dawn and dusk it will throw messages saying the ambient light it too low for it and at the same time it will stop the drone mid-flight for safety, which is not really ideal.
2023-9-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Surely the event email would have already gone out for that date though?
2023-9-13
Use props
djiuser_mynvreB4VijV
lvl.1

Germany

Does someone already know if the batteries from DJI mini 3 pro will match for the 4 pro? Thanks in advance
2023-9-13
Use props
primeshooter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1433114 ft
United Kingdom

Camera specs anyone? Says 48MP. No mention of sensor size, or if its a native 48MP or the same 12MP sensor in Mini 3 pro doing a trick mode to get 48.
2023-9-13
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_mynvreB4VijV Posted at 9-13 01:24
Does someone already know if the batteries from DJI mini 3 pro will match for the 4 pro? Thanks in advance

Prob wont know till launch unless it gets leaked, nothing that i know of yet.
2023-9-13
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

primeshooter Posted at 9-13 03:47
Camera specs anyone? Says 48MP. No mention of sensor size, or if its a native 48MP or the same 12MP sensor in Mini 3 pro doing a trick mode to get 48.

Something we dont know about as yet, may not till its launched.
2023-9-13
Use props
al.ya
lvl.1

Spain

As per the leaks, the battery of M4P is supposed to be 2.590mAh while Mini 3 is 2.453mAh. This means that battery is different but don't know if they could fit those extra mAh in the same casing as Mini3, with the same external characteristics, allowing to be compatible both M3 and M4 batteries between each other. In any case, if that compatibility would be possible (obviously this is just a conjecture), it would be necessary to know the weight of the 'new' battery to see if it fits in M3 drown without passing the 250gr or it rather exceeds that weight.

The small increase of mAh could make sense to cover the extra energy consumption with the OA sensors and the microprocessor / electronics, so that the M4 at least it is equated with the autonomy of the M3 series (34 min).
2023-9-13
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

Hopefully the HDR in this drone will be an actual HDR output file that can play on an HDR TV as the mini 3's HDR is not an HDR playback format!
Mini 3 can do 48 MP stills so I doubt there is much change there.
2023-9-13
Use props
primeshooter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1433114 ft
United Kingdom

Bashy Posted at 9-13 04:11
Something we dont know about as yet, may not till its launched.

Thought as much but thought might as well see if anyone had noticed a leak on that. Thank you.
2023-9-13
Use props
Potato mini
Second Officer
United States

DAFlys Posted at 9-13 00:26
Surely the event email would have already gone out for that date though?

I don’t know, 9/15 was what the guys at the beginning thought.
2023-9-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Potato mini Posted at 9-13 08:01
I don’t know, 9/15 was what the guys at the beginning thought.

It will be interesting to see what happens.
2023-9-13
Use props
Potato mini
Second Officer
United States

DAFlys Posted at 9-13 08:35
It will be interesting to see what happens.

for sure.

____
2023-9-13
Use props
ken brown
New

United Kingdom

Will mini 3 pro price go down do you think ? I just sold normal mini 3 looking to upgrade
2023-9-13
Use props
travelmate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 414865 ft
Bulgaria

Mini 3 pro price is down... Looks like 4 is near... Omnidirectional obstacle avoidance itself for me is worth the upgrade from mini 2
2023-9-13
Use props
faddy535
New

Pakistan

Bigplumbs Posted at 9-6 22:14
Well it has never happened to Mini I think you are over thinking and worrying too much. It has 4 big fans on it they are called props

well the props spread the air in downward to lift the drone up and the escs and circuit are under the drone so no direct way to get the air inside but when it fly the front air vents behind the camera the air goes under the drone and get out from back or down
2023-9-14
Use props
Space Dream
lvl.4
Germany

travelmate Posted at 9-13 23:48
Mini 3 pro price is down... Looks like 4 is near... Omnidirectional obstacle avoidance itself for me is worth the upgrade from mini 2

Mini 3 Pro has now been massively reduced in price and I now feel very upset !

Had received my Mini 3 Pro on September 1 and still paid the regular price and now after a few days is the Mini 3 Pro for 100 euros less to buy. Have contacted the DJI service but they block any goodwill for a difference compensation. I should contact Amazon but a return should be problematic, because I have already used the drone and flown, besides it is also registered with DJI including 1 year protection package. I am of the opinion that with such a small time window a refund should be possible for a new customer, because 100 euros price difference is really a lot of money.

2023-9-14
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
France

Space Dream Posted at 9-14 02:06
Mini 3 Pro has now been massively reduced in price and I now feel very upset !

Had received my Mini 3 Pro on September 1 and still paid the regular price and now after a few days is the Mini 3 Pro for 100 euros less to buy. Have contacted the DJI service but they block any goodwill for a difference compensation. I should contact Amazon but a return should be problematic, because I have already used the drone and flown, besides it is also registered with DJI including 1 year protection package. I am of the opinion that with such a small time window a refund should be possible for a new customer, because 100 euros price difference is really a lot of money.

It was at least 2 weeks ago, so when do you think the cut-off should be 2.2 weeks? or 3 weeks or 4 weeks, where should it stop? C'mon chap, you cant expect a refund just because it went down 2 weeks later, you may have had a little argument had it been 1 or 2 days later, amazon normally coughs up, not sure DJI would...

You cannot expect a company to refund just because you bought yours on X date and discount started on X date, thats not entirely reasonable.
2023-9-14
Use props
Flight-Screen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4181296 ft
United States

[ Last edited by Flight-Screen In 2023-9-21 10:34 Editor ]\n\ndeleteddddd
2023-9-14
Use props
Space Dream
lvl.4
Germany

Bashy Posted at 9-14 06:25
It was at least 2 weeks ago, so when do you think the cut-off should be 2.2 weeks? or 3 weeks or 4 weeks, where should it stop? C'mon chap, you cant expect a refund just because it went down 2 weeks later, you may have had a little argument had it been 1 or 2 days later, amazon normally coughs up, not sure DJI would...

You cannot expect a company to refund just because you bought yours on X date and discount started on X date, thats not entirely reasonable.

@ Bashy ● I am familiar enough with these arguments, is the usual cold business method

I am of the opinion that a 2-4 week time window is still within acceptable limits

Fortunately, there are other customer-friendly behaviors from time to time ...

2023-9-14
Use props
djiuser_dXZUgbrbwQA7
lvl.1
United States

The DJI mini 4 pro might release after the back-to-school sale DJI is running through the 22, so my best guess is the end of September for a release, maybe the last Friday of the month?
2023-9-14
Use props
ShadyDealer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 983428 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Mini 3 pro been an ok bird. Not without an issue early on with it going awol and needing a repair. Connection issues seem to be frequent with another issue only yesterday. That’s my biggest complaint. Could I be tempted by this? …probably price dependant.
2023-9-14
Use props
fable
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6224147 ft
Cyprus

primeshooter Posted at 9-13 03:47

Good chance to be the new 1/13 stacked 12mp sensor in there which is also the main Air3 camera.
Better low light performance basically.
2023-9-14
Use props
HD Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5215715 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Omni Directional is good, but I will consider it if the batteries are the same as the Mini 3 Pro.

Not too keen on adding yet another controller to the pile!
2023-9-15
Use props
Potato mini
Second Officer
United States

HD Pilot Posted at 9-15 06:25
The Omni Directional is good, but I will consider it if the batteries are the same as the Mini 3 Pro.

Not too keen on adding yet another controller to the pile!

Aren’t they going to release the m4p today?
2023-9-15
Use props
DEUCEDOG
First Officer
Flight distance : 2501575 ft
United Kingdom

Nice , just in time for Christmas
2023-9-15
Use props
HD Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5215715 ft
  • >>>
United States

Potato mini Posted at 9-15 10:42
Aren’t they going to release the m4p today?

I don't believe so, but some have speculated it will be at the end of the month since DJI currently has a sale that's ending on the 22nd.
2023-9-15
Use props
djiuser_DN0TwUT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2226801 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A1C Posted at 9-4 17:50
Hopefully, we can use the same controller and batteries.  I hope it has waypoints, and they can bring that via FW to mini 3.

No chance ocusync 3 rc will work with v4 they probably change the batteries minutely too just so we buy more. This is Dji.
2023-9-15
Use props
Potato mini
Second Officer
United States

HD Pilot Posted at 9-15 13:00
I don't believe so, but some have speculated it will be at the end of the month since DJI currently has a sale that's ending on the 22nd.

Probably. I thought it was today because of what some guys said in this thread at the begging.
2023-9-15
Use props
sprill22
lvl.2
Flight distance : 280696 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Potato mini Posted at 9-15 14:33
Probably. I thought it was today because of what some guys said in this thread at the begging.

Agreed, think it will be after the discount ends on the Mini 3.
2023-9-15
Use props
Space Dream
lvl.4
Germany

djiuser_DN0TwUT Posted at 9-15 13:22
No chance ocusync 3 rc will work with v4 they probably change the batteries minutely too just so we buy more. This is Dji.

I suspect that the Mini 4 Pro will be a standalone system with its own controller & probably
some other slightly more powerful batteries to satisfy the slightly increased energy demand

2023-9-16
Use props
Albion Drones
First Officer
Flight distance : 2747100 ft
United Kingdom

Love my MINI3 Pro, with the RC Screen, been flying it for 12 months now and had excellent results. Just bought an AIR3 to cope with more windy conditions when we are on holiday in Scotland - and to give more options for videography, the 2nd camera and the extra speed and ascent plus more stable...

MINI4 Pro looks like its going to be an amazing drone, especially with the all round OA, but for me there isnt enogh extra features as yet to make it worthwhile upgrading from my MINI3 Pro - and with funds being not unlimited I can't justify replacing the MINI3 Pro as yet as it is a very capable drone. I will look forwards to seeing all the specs and how amazing it is, but it will be a while longer before I buy a third dorne, and that will probably be an FPV Avata before I look at another MINI drone...
2023-9-16
Use props
Potato mini
Second Officer
United States

sprill22 Posted at 9-15 21:17
Agreed, think it will be after the discount ends on the Mini 3.

I think the discount ends the 21 or 22 so it probably come out before the end of the month.
2023-9-16
Use props
Potato mini
Second Officer
United States

sprill22 Posted at 9-15 21:17
Agreed, think it will be after the discount ends on the Mini 3.

I think the discount ends the 21 or 22 so it probably come out before the end of the month.
2023-9-16
Use props
Hexter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 86335 ft
United States

Batteries will be different  and controller may well be their RC-N2 or RC2.

Also I’d anticipate the same change in storage media like what happened with the air3; it now takes. Different high speed micro sd,different from the mini 2 and air2s
2023-9-16
Use props
djiuser_NCzo04PwaLEL
New

United Kingdom

Hi.
I have seen two rumoured dates for the release of the mini 4  pro.
One of those dates has been and gone. I keep checking the internet, but can’t see any more posted information. Have any of you guys heard when it will be available to buy in the UK.
2023-9-17
Use props
djiuser_uroAAhUBvud5
lvl.1

Portugal

djiuser_NCzo04PwaLEL Posted at 9-17 00:03
Hi.
I have seen two rumoured dates for the release of the mini 4  pro.
One of those dates has been and gone. I keep checking the internet, but can’t see any more posted information. Have any of you guys heard when it will be available to buy in the UK.

I really think they will announce it later september, send the units to the youtubers before distribution, create a hype while its distributing it, and will start to sell in first November two weeks
2023-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules