Mini 4 pro
66642 208 2023-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stakeout
lvl.1
Flight distance : 107428 ft
United States

maybe .. just maybe DJI ought to come out with a fix for the Mini 3 Pro Autofocus problems.. after 2 weeks I just returned mine.. called DJI and they said there was no fix.. wanted me to send it in for repair.. a brand new drone.. I don't think so... will wait to see if the Mini 4 Pro has this same autofocus problem as I encountered on the Mini 3 Pro before I reorder.. the only 'fix' was to use Manual Focus set to Infinity which I knew before calling them..  but that doesn't solve the autofocus problem.. .not happenin'.. disappointed in DJI since this was my 3rd DJI drone .. have the original Mini and the Mavic Air 2 with NO problems with either one over the past 3 years
2023-9-20
Use props
steve anderson
lvl.2

United Kingdom

djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC Posted at 9-6 00:31
Please name 1 mini drone that have built in fan? None. Cause it will put the weight over 249g. Why do you think all dji mini drones have screw in propellers instead of clip on like the air and mavic. Cause it would put the drone over 249g. So if dji cant even add a little clip to the propeller for easy clip on, why do you think they would put a fan in it. The point of the mini series is they have to be 249g or lower.

The mini pro 4 doesn’t have a screw on propellor
2023-9-20
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

steve anderson Posted at 9-20 12:24
The mini pro 4 doesn’t have a screw on propellor

Have you seen the image in reply #3?
2023-9-20
Use props
woobird
lvl.1
Flight distance : 88586 ft
United Kingdom

Will this only come with the rc2 controller with built in screen
2023-9-21
Use props
steve anderson
lvl.2

United Kingdom

There is no pre order
2023-9-21
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

woobird Posted at 9-21 03:38
Will this only come with the rc2 controller with built in screen

It will be available same as Air 3. With and O4 controller. Either the N2 or the RC2.
2023-9-21
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

woobird Posted at 9-21 03:38
Will this only come with the rc2 controller with built in screen

prob also the option for the new DJI N2 RC
2023-9-21
Use props
Mark MarkySF
lvl.1

United States

Space Dream Posted at 9-20 05:32
This looks unusual as all 3 have this error. Are these really original DJI batteries ?
And is it possible that the plastic has become brittle due to improper storage ?
Some bags/cases can emit unfavorable vapors that could cause demage ...

these were all three batteries that came with the original DJI Fly More pack when i bought the drone.  i also use the charger than came in the pack.  the drone has never been stored in extreme heat or cold.  and I use the bag that came in the Fly More pack.  so everything is official DJI content.  plus, these cracks in this area of the battery are not limited to me.  It is possible that somewhere along the way they changed something in manufacturing.  and there were some batteries created with weaknesses that lead to these.   
2023-9-21
Use props
djiuser_9XPxXSMK9RLr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7230000 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 9-11 22:40
Hi there. In Waypoint flight mode, the aircraft can automatically complete a preset flight trajectory and shooting actions according to the planned route parameters. Have a great day ahead.

Will the Mini 4 Pro have autonomous waypoints or virtual sticks? Can the waypoint mission be set to continue upon signal loss?
2023-9-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_9XPxXSMK9RLr Posted at 9-21 14:07
Will the Mini 4 Pro have autonomous waypoints or virtual sticks? Can the waypoint mission be set to continue upon signal loss?

Hello there. We cannot provide relevant information about DJI's future products for now. Please keep posted by visiting the DJI Official website. We appreciate your patience.
2023-9-21
Use props
djiuser_uroAAhUBvud5
lvl.1

Portugal

DJI Tony Posted at 9-21 20:28
Hello there. We cannot provide relevant information about DJI's future products for now. Please keep posted by visiting the DJI Official website. We appreciate your patience.

Patience is what we have less right now we are anxious
2023-9-22
Use props
Ian Jones7
New

United States

If you have the mini 3 pro the only way I can see it’s worth upgrading is if you can use your batteries in the mini 4 .
Saving the cost of a fly more combo and just go for drone and rc2 only.
2023-9-22
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It looks like the illusive 4g dongle is back lol

2023-9-22
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mark MarkySF Posted at 9-21 11:02
these were all three batteries that came with the original DJI Fly More pack when i bought the drone.  i also use the charger than came in the pack.  the drone has never been stored in extreme heat or cold.  and I use the bag that came in the Fly More pack.  so everything is official DJI content.  plus, these cracks in this area of the battery are not limited to me.  It is possible that somewhere along the way they changed something in manufacturing.  and there were some batteries created with weaknesses that lead to these.

Nah, the problem is folk pushing the tabs in too far, but you can get them replaced under warranty as long as they are less than a year old and no more than 200 cycles
2023-9-22
Use props
Space Dream
lvl.4
Germany

Good photos of the soon to be released Mini 4 Pro

I personally like the M3P visually more without the front feets

Apparently in feets are antennas integrated for better connection

2023-9-22
Use props
Potato mini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7275348 ft
United States

Why is t this thread not appearing at the top? I've missed out on alot.
2023-9-22
Use props
SCoutts
First Officer
Flight distance : 1922434 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Steph Jant Posted at 9-6 06:39
I have never bought a drone just because I wanted a drone. I bought my first drone so that I could do aerial photography and videography. So for me the most important upgrade DJI could bring to the rumoured Mini 4 Pro is a better camera/sensor. In particular if they have added the same stacked sensor to the Mini 4 Pro that has been added to the Air 3 this alone would be enough to persuade me to upgrade from my Mini 3 Pro. But if all I’m going to get is all round obstacle avoidance, higher frame rate and better range, I will have to think long and hard as to whether an upgrade is worth it.

The Mini 3 Pro, Air 3 and Mini 4 Pro all use the same stacked sensor. You won't find any mention of "stacked sensor" anywhere on DJI.com for the Air 3, however you will find it mentioned in the press release from OmniVision - https://www.ovt.com/press-releas ... hip-mobile-phones/.

Any improvement in quality from Mini 3 Pro to Air3 and Mini 4 Pro happens in the image processing "pipeline".

Cheers!
2023-9-22
Use props
SCoutts
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Freetime Posted at 9-7 17:42
Sorry still not buying it,in theory the props create windflow.
If the mini 3 pro is moving then probably fine,but when it is hovering how are the
props suppose to provide cooling when the vents are behind the camera and the props are above

I tested the Mini 3 Pro hovering in 30º+ temperatures and it did not overheat -

Turn it on and let it sit on the ground without the props and it will overheat and shutdown in about 15-20 minutes.

Cheers!
2023-9-22
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Potato mini Posted at 9-22 11:23
Why is t this thread not appearing at the top? I've missed out on alot.

I know right, its very strange to say the least, could go as far as to say, suspect, what with it being about the Mini 4 Pro, but we've always talked about a pre release and other M4P threads are about, i have asked, just awaiting a reply...
2023-9-22
Use props
Space Dream
lvl.4
Germany

steve anderson Posted at 9-20 12:24
The mini pro 4 doesn’t have a screw on propellor

How do you come to this astonishing statement ?

The pictures shown so far are with screws !

2023-9-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mark MarkySF Posted at 9-19 15:16
i hope they redesign the batteries.    All three of the original batteries I purchased with my Mini 3 Pro cracked (in the same place) and can't be used.  The batteries are too expensive to be treated as disposable.  

[view_image]

DJI replaced all of my cracked batteries under warranty as long as they are not over 200 charges which is what they are rated for.
2023-9-23
Use props
Space Dream
lvl.4
Germany

SCoutts Posted at 9-22 15:10
I tested the Mini 3 Pro hovering in 30º+ temperatures and it did not overheat -

Turn it on and let it sit on the ground without the props and it will overheat and shutdown in about 15-20 minutes.

Thanks for this very good video with all the detailed information

I am so far also very satisfied with the Mini 3 Pro drone

Many functions I have not even explored fully

2023-9-24
Use props
Nigelpugh7
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4917329 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

We have three Mini 3 Pros that are regularly used in our business, they have been a fantastic drone for city congested space work.

But as most have already commented the upgrade is not worth it for the extra functionality it adds.

The extra range of the new controller might help, but we have never had a range issue, so that’s no reason to get one.

It will be interesting to see later today on all the owner forums after it’s released, just how many people do take the plunge as an existing Mini 3 Pro user.
2023-9-24
Use props
djiuser_gD6P25XkbDED
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12162 ft
United Kingdom

looking good.
2023-9-25
Use props
djiuser_gD6P25XkbDED
lvl.1
United Kingdom

looking good
2023-9-25
Use props
djiuser_gD6P25XkbDED
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 9-4 10:07
Have you got yours on Pre-order?

how do you pre order
2023-9-25
Use props
greg_p
lvl.3
Flight distance : 243865 ft

France

through the link when pre-order are opened . I bet it's not the case yet.
2023-9-25
Use props
Nigelpugh7
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4917329 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

https://www.dji.com/uk/mobile/mini-4-pro
2023-9-25
Use props
Zandian
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1275266 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ordered one on Beat Buy’s site. Originally said not available for pickup and delivery, but once I put it in my cart it said it was available for pickup. Waiting to see if I get a ready notice…
2023-9-25
Use props
greg_p
lvl.3

France

I am so weak , ordered as well with FMC.
2023-9-25
Use props
Potato mini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7275348 ft
United States

I don't think you can pre order with this one.
2023-9-25
Use props
greg_p
lvl.3

France

Could we just put this thread in the correct section?
2023-9-25
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

greg_p Posted at 9-25 22:59
Could we just put this thread in the correct section?

Done and its still last....
2023-9-26
Use props
SCoutts
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Space Dream Posted at 9-24 00:13
Thanks for this very good video with all the detailed information

I am so far also very satisfied with the Mini 3 Pro drone

You're welcome. I feel like I have not fully explored the Mini 3 Pro either and now we have a new one - the Mini 4 Pro, which looks excellent.

Regardless, the Mini 3 Pro is still an awesome drone! Cheers!
2023-9-27
Use props
djiuser_0gKt0AX5g0JA
lvl.1

United States

Has anyone gotten the mini 4 pro to pair with the rc-n2 controller at all? i grabbed one yesterday, got it paired initially and then never again. Computer wont even detect drone in dji assistant 2 when plugged in. Returned it this morning and exchanged for another one, and this one wont even pair the first time. Ive tried multiple phones, computers (pc and mac) cables, and spent hours over 2 days on the line with tech support to no avail. any ideas?
2023-9-27
Use props
Space Dream
lvl.4
Germany

djiuser_0gKt0AX5g0JA Posted at 9-27 15:26
Has anyone gotten the mini 4 pro to pair with the rc-n2 controller at all? i grabbed one yesterday, got it paired initially and then never again. Computer wont even detect drone in dji assistant 2 when plugged in. Returned it this morning and exchanged for another one, and this one wont even pair the first time. Ive tried multiple phones, computers (pc and mac) cables, and spent hours over 2 days on the line with tech support to no avail. any ideas?

Did I read correctly, you have now tried 2 new Mini 4 Pro with the appropriate remote control

And in both cases no success that you can use the Mini 4 Pro ?

2023-9-27
Use props
tboegle
lvl.1

United States

Space Dream Posted at 9-27 23:04
Did I read correctly, you have now tried 2 new Mini 4 Pro with the appropriate remote control

And in both cases no success that you can use the Mini 4 Pro ?

yes, about to return and try #3. i wanna say its my fault cause how could 2 not work but ive tried everything. wish me luck
2023-9-28
Use props
Space Dream
lvl.4
Germany

tboegle Posted at 9-28 06:22
yes, about to return and try #3. i wanna say its my fault cause how could 2 not work but ive tried everything. wish me luck

This is really intense, wish you in any case that #3 works properly  
2023-9-28
Use props
tboegle
lvl.1

United States

Space Dream Posted at 9-28 06:35
This is really intense, wish you in any case that #3 works properly

actually decided to just return in for my money back, kinda fed up with the whole thing. may wait a few weeks and try again, see if theres an update or something. oh well...
2023-9-28
Use props
djiuser_9XPxXSMK9RLr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7230000 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_0gKt0AX5g0JA Posted at 9-27 15:26

I had the same issues with my Mini 4 Pro arrived. I had to update the Fly app by clicking the link on the DJI website. After the Fly app was updated, it paired fine.
2023-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules