Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tom_765
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1111969 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello.
I've just noticed, and not sure how long this has been a issue, but my Mavic 3 has the horizon tilt issue that has been reported numerous times.
Is there a fix for this? Or do I have to return it for repair?
Thanks!

2023-9-5
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have you adjusted the horizon tilt in your app settings to correct it?
2023-9-5
Use props
djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 474537 ft
United States

Go to gimbal calibration. Use manual. You can control the horizontal and vertical till it is straight. So easy even a cave man can do it
2023-9-5
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Firstly do a gimbal calibration , if your craft has had a crash etc you might need to do a IMU calibration. You also have manual options.
2023-9-5
Use props
Tom_765
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1111969 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hallmark007 Posted at 9-5 08:07
Firstly do a gimbal calibration , if your craft has had a crash etc you might need to do a IMU calibration. You also have manual options.

I will try these recommendations and give you updates.  I have not crashed the drone so that isn't an issue.  
2023-9-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You can also try the steps below:
1. First check whether the gimbal is in Follow mode.
2. Check whether the aircraft has been collided. If the gimbal is skewed after the collision, instruct the customer to send their aircraft back to DJI for diagnosis.
3. If the camera screen is skewed, please check whether the image transmission and the original footage are both skewed. If so, the issue may be caused by the abnormal horizontal angle of the gimbal. Please follow the troubleshooting steps listed below:
a. First check the wind velocity in the flight environment: The stabilization effect will be affected by strong wind. We recommend changing to another environment or waiting for some time before taking off again.
b. Please check with the control sticks: If the control stick is pushed with too much force, the aircraft speed will be high, which reduces the stabilization effect. It is recommended to push the control stick gently.
c. Please check whether the propellers are damaged or deformed. If there is any damage and deformation, it is recommended to replace the propellers. Verify that the two propellers on the same motor have the same batch number. Please use two propellers with the same batch number.
d. Ensure that the aircraft is not in S mode when flying.
e. Remove the microSD card from the aircraft. Place the aircraft in a stable status and restart it.
f. Please try with gimbal calibration, resetting gimbal parameters, and IMU calibration.
g. Connect the corresponding Assistant software for firmware updating (if the firmware is not the latest version) or refresh the firmware (if the firmware is the latest version).
Some steps might have already been tried but I included it for the others who may experience the same issue. I hope this helps. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules