Osmo Action 4 - Invisible Stick Not Showing (DJI MIMO)
2339 6 2023-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb9b2990a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 90764 ft
Spain

Hello,

I recorded some clips with the stick to try the Invisible Stick feature. When I review all my clips on the DJI MIMO app there is no button to edit those clips. I'm looking all the videos I can and everyone has an edit button with the invisible stick feature and I can't even trim the videos.

Is there anything to do?

Thanks.
2023-9-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fansb9b2990a. Thank you for reaching out. Let me forward your concern to our relevant team for further checking. I'll let you know once we receive an update.
2023-9-16
Use props
kahixa
lvl.1

Germany

Update the App: Make sure you have the latest version of the DJI MIMO app installed on your device. Sometimes, updates can bring new features or fix existing issues. Ensure that your camera model is fully compatible with the DJI MIMO app. Some features may not be available on older or less advanced camera models. Check if the video clips are in a supported format for editing. Most video editing apps can work with common formats like MP4, MOV, or AVI. If your videos are in an unsupported format, you may need to convert them first.
If your clips are too short, you may not be able to trim them further. Some apps have a minimum duration for video editing features.
Sometimes, simply closing and reopening the app can resolve minor glitches.
Ensure that your camera is properly connected to the app, and the app recognizes it. Try disconnecting and reconnecting if necessary.
2023-10-15
Use props
Javier Gonzaacutelez
New

Spain

Encontraste la solución?
2-2 09:50
Use props
djiuser_2SbXmaEY8UxK
New
Flight distance : 80692 ft
Poland

I have the same issue, latest SW installed on the phone. Camera is action 4.
2-24 22:09
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_2SbXmaEY8UxK Posted at 2-24 22:09
I have the same issue, latest SW installed on the phone. Camera is action 4.

Hello there. Please make sure the Mimo app is already the latest version. It is also necessary to re-connect to the Osmo Action 4 and activate the InvislStick function. Have a nice day.
2-25 02:16
Use props
lasanat
lvl.1

Pakistan

Hi there! It seems like you're experiencing an issue with editing clips recorded using the Invisible Stick feature on the DJI MIMO app. Have you tried checking the official support documentation on https://1wins.com.ci/ for troubleshooting tips? They might have a solution or contact support for personalized assistance.
2-26 10:40
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules