Heat
410 4 2023-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

I had a issue where I couldn't get my iPhone or iPad work with the Air2S.  I tried power cycling the controller and the drone to see if that would fix it numorous times. I did notice that the drone itself was starting to get kind of hot.  The temperature outside was about 89 degrees.  And while I was trying to figure out what was causing the problem, the drone suddenly came online and worked.  I hadn't done anything, it was just sitting there.  So I don't know what was causing the problem.  Any ideas?  I have never had any issues like this before.
2023-9-5
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A dodgy connection in the cable or associated with the cable perhaps?
Did you check whether or not the gimbal responds to the controller dial ?
A disconnected phone etc. does not necessarily mean that the controller is not connected to the drone.
Unfortunately the 'controller disconnected from the drone' and the 'controller disconnected from the phone' messages are very similar and people often confuse them.
2023-9-7
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 9-7 14:58
A dodgy connection in the cable or associated with the cable perhaps?
Did you check whether or not the gimbal responds to the controller dial ?
A disconnected phone etc. does not necessarily mean that the controller is not connected to the drone.

The Drone was showing that it was connected to the controller.  Based on the lights on the drone and the controller showed it was connected as well.  Its just the phone and the tablet would not work temporarily .
2023-9-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Shawgod. Thank you for reaching out. We'll forward your concern to our relevant team for further checking. We'll let you know once we receive an update.
2023-9-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Shawgod. Thank you for patiently waiting. Our relevant team would like to confirm the following information:

1. Had an issue where I couldn't get my iPhone or iPad to work with the Air2S.
>> Does this mean that the iPhone or iPad cannot connect to the RC-N1?

2. I did notice that the drone itself was starting to get kind of hot.  The temperature outside was about 89 degrees.  And while I was trying to figure out what was causing the problem, the drone suddenly came online and worked.  
>> Is this when the aircraft is turned on and the temperature rises? If yes, you mentioned that the aircraft suddenly came online and worked. Does it mean that the remote controller can connect to the App and see the image transmission screen? Please restart the drone and see if it will work. If not, please provide us with a video showing the operation and issue.

Please upload the files to Dropbox or Google Drive and provide us the shareable link via PM. We will wait for your update. Thank you for your cooperation.
2023-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules