Ronin Image Transmitter and vertical mount compatibility
353 7 2023-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jpcgandre
lvl.1
Portugal

Hi, I read in many queries that ronin RS 3 (standard or pro) cannot use the Ronin Image Transmitter when the camera is in portrait mode using the dji vertical mount...
is this still an issue or has dji solved it?
Thanks
2023-9-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, jpcgandre. Thank you for reaching out. Let me confirm this with our relevant team, we'll let you know once we receive an update. Thank you.
2023-9-5
Use props
jpcgandre
lvl.1
Portugal

Thank you and I will wait for the feedback.
2023-9-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

jpcgandre Posted at 9-7 03:04
Thank you and I will wait for the feedback.

Hi, jpcgandre. Thank you for patiently waiting. When the camera is mounted to the RS3 with the DJI R Vertical Camera Mount, the DJI Ronin Image Transmitter should be mounted to the camera's hot/cold shoe (if the camera does not have a hot/cold shoe, attach the DJI R Vertical Camera Mount to the camera's cage). Hope this helps.
2023-9-8
Use props
jpcgandre
lvl.1
France

Ok Thank you very much for the feedback.
So there are no issues with loss of performance when using the transmitter with camera in the vertical position?
2023-9-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

jpcgandre Posted at 9-8 22:21
Ok Thank you very much for the feedback.
So there are no issues with loss of performance when using the transmitter with camera in the vertical position?

You're most welcome, jpcgandre. The DJI Ronin Image Transmitter supports this scene use and the gimbal aspect works fine. Should you need further assistance, please let us know.
2023-9-13
Use props
jpcgandre
lvl.1
Portugal

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-13 07:50
You're most welcome, jpcgandre. The DJI Ronin Image Transmitter supports this scene use and the gimbal aspect works fine. Should you need further assistance, please let us know.

Thank you very much
2023-9-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

jpcgandre Posted at 9-13 12:48
Thank you very much

You're welcome, jpcgandre. Have a nice weekend!
2023-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules