Fly App stopped working with Pixel 6 Pro (Sept 2023)
708 5 2023-9-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matt R
lvl.1
United States

I have been using my Pixel 6 Pro for a year now, but a month ago the Fly app stopped working on it. It launches and immediately crashes.

I went through the DJI support and uninstalled, reinstalled, gave screen shots and video of my phone screen and app data, but I have not gotten any further since then (about 3 weeks ago).

I have seen that people had problems with the Pixel 6 in the past, but all the threads are from more than a year ago. Is anyone else having this problem now?

I'd hate to have to get a new phone just to use my Drone (Mavic air 2) and all the accessories.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

2023-9-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there, Matt. Sorry about the inconvenience. If you have already tried reinstalling the DJI Fly app from the official website, can you also try clearing the mobile phone cache and ensuring that the mobile phone has enough storage available (10G or more is recommended) and then hard restart the mobile phone? Please keep us posted. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-6
Use props
Matt R
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 9-6 20:35
Hello there, Matt. Sorry about the inconvenience. If you have already tried reinstalling the DJI Fly app from the official website, can you also try clearing the mobile phone cache and ensuring that the mobile phone has enough storage available (10G or more is recommended) and then hard restart the mobile phone? Please keep us posted. Have a great day ahead.

Thanks for the reply. I have done all of these things. Just hoping that with the next update to either my Pixel or Fly App will remady the issue.
2023-9-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Matt R Posted at 9-7 06:46
Thanks for the reply. I have done all of these things. Just hoping that with the next update to either my Pixel or Fly App will remady the issue.

Hello there. I see we have already tried every fix possible but the issue still shows. I have sent you a personal message. Please, kindly check your inbox. I appreciate your patience, have a great day ahead.
2023-9-7
Use props
djiuser_FMtrGvOJR16x
New

India

Even I have pixel 6 pro, it is still the same with me. It really sucks to buy a new phone just to use my drone. Even buying a new drone is not that cheap. It works on my friends LG phone worth 8k and not mine worth 60k bucks. Dji sucks in this point. It's a long long wait. And there are many people who are buying pixels out there and wonder why dji apps are not working for them.
3-1 09:53
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_FMtrGvOJR16x Posted at 3-1 09:53
Even I have pixel 6 pro, it is still the same with me. It really sucks to buy a new phone just to use my drone. Even buying a new drone is not that cheap. It works on my friends LG phone worth 8k and not mine worth 60k bucks. Dji sucks in this point. It's a long long wait. And there are many people who are buying pixels out there and wonder why dji apps are not working for them.

Hi there. According to India's Import Policy, Drones are 'prohibited' except for R&D and defense use. There are no DJI Authorized Retail Stores in India to sell drones. So we cannot provide aftersales services for you. Kindly note that since the unit was purchased from a local dealer, you are suggested to contact the point of purchase to seek further assistance on this matter. Thank you for your cooperation and support.
3-1 19:13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules