The first Mavic 3 not getting DLog for the 7x camera !
2518 23 2023-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vyskocil
lvl.2
Czechia

It's a shame that the new firmware update adds DLog for the 7x zoom camera only for the Mavic 3 Pro letting aside all the first buyers of the Mavic 3 serie drones !
Even if the 7x lens was updated on the Mavic 3 pro making the image looks a bit better we should also be allowed to use it with the Mavic 3, it's very awkward now to mix DLog footage from the main camera with standard 8 bit profile from the 7x camera.

Single SelectVote, Total 31 people participate in voting

Voting has ended

80.65% (25)
19.35% (6)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2023-9-6
Use props
DemolitionMan14
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1963583 ft
  • >>>
United States

The 7x lens quality is trash anyway.  I never use it
2023-9-6
Use props
vyskocil
lvl.2
Czechia

DemolitionMan14 Posted at 9-6 12:29

I don't agree, the quality has improved greatly with firmware updates. It's not on par with the 1x camera which as a very large sensor, far from it, but it still usable, or it would be usable if DJI would continue to improve it and give it the ability to film in DLog-M, 10 bits.

Here is a sample of what the 7x lens provide on the original Mavic 3 (but only in standard color profile...) :

2023-9-6
Use props
Vision M3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1047536 ft
United States

DJI can you please look into sending some improvements to the 7x camera on the original Mavic 3 please?
2023-9-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Vision M3 Posted at 9-11 02:23
DJI can you please look into sending some improvements to the 7x camera on the original Mavic 3 please?

Thank you for your recommendations. Please rest assured that we will register the information and provide feedback to the related departments for evaluation. In the future, we will optimize and improve the product or service based on user comments. Thank you for your support and understanding.
2023-9-11
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

DJI can play with some filters or settings to make the quality a little better and after add dlog M and hlg
2023-9-28
Use props
djiuser_YSOPr08sl1qT
lvl.2

Italy

Non potete abbandonare così un drone di questo calibro chi ha acquistato questo drone all insaputa dell imminente uscita del mavic 3 pro è rimasto fregato perché lo abbiamo pagato uguale al modello pro che negli altri anni non era mai uscito un pro.... almeno dateci il log o hlg per la camera 7x chi ha comprato sia il mavic 3 che il mavic 3 pro lo ha fatto perché ci lavora...  veniteci in contro per favore e mettete il log e hlg per la canera 7x mavic 3
2023-10-6
Use props
digibud
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7820246 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_YSOPr08sl1qT Posted at 10-6 03:49
Non potete abbandonare così un drone di questo calibro chi ha acquistato questo drone all insaputa dell imminente uscita del mavic 3 pro è rimasto fregato perché lo abbiamo pagato uguale al modello pro che negli altri anni non era mai uscito un pro.... almeno dateci il log o hlg per la camera 7x chi ha comprato sia il mavic 3 che il mavic 3 pro lo ha fatto perché ci lavora...  veniteci in contro per favore e mettete il log e hlg per la canera 7x mavic 3

Exactly! I was going to say the same thing except I barely understand English...
2023-10-11
Use props
djiuser_YSOPr08sl1qT
lvl.2

Italy

Chiedo al supporto dji di darci delle notizie per favore si tratta di una cosa grave !!! Non mettere d log e hlg in un drone professionale è veramente una cosa terribile! DJI sistema questa cosa per il nostro mavic 3 ! Abbiamo bisogno del hlg e d log nella camera 7x
2023-10-12
Use props
djiuser_YSOPr08sl1qT
lvl.2

Italy

vyskocil Posted at 9-6 12:35
I don't agree, the quality has improved greatly with firmware updates. It's not on par with the 1x camera which as a very large sensor, far from it, but it still usable, or it would be usable if DJI would continue to improve it and give it the ability to film in DLog-M, 10 bits.

Here is a sample of what the 7x lens provide on the original Mavic 3 (but only in standard color profile...) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0D-z2rLXwg
Ottima qualità paesaggio stupendo!! DJI ABBIAMO BISOGNO DEL D LOG E HLG SU CAMERA 7X MAVIC 3 VOGLIAMO NOTIZIE !!!! SI TRATTA DI UN DRONE PROFESSIONALE NON POTETE LASCIARLO COSI !!!!!!!!
2023-10-12
Use props
bassistas
lvl.3
Flight distance : 355377 ft
Greece

I also bought the Mavic 3 cine one month before the release of the PRO. I'm very disappointed that such an expensive drone didn't get the dlog or hlg for the 7x camera as it's pretty much the same sensor as in the pro. I've also put my M3Cine for sale to upgrade to the PRO and sadly no one wants to buy it. At least DJI should have an upgrade program for us who got the expensive Cine version.
2023-10-19
Use props
digibud
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7820246 ft
  • >>>
United States

bassistas Posted at 10-19 18:17
I also bought the Mavic 3 cine one month before the release of the PRO. I'm very disappointed that such an expensive drone didn't get the dlog or hlg for the 7x camera as it's pretty much the same sensor as in the pro. I've also put my M3Cine for sale to upgrade to the PRO and sadly no one wants to buy it. At least DJI should have an upgrade program for us who got the expensive Cine version.

The rule with sales is always, "if nobody wants to buy it you're asking too much".  I'm sure somebody will give you $50.00 for it and someplace up the chain is the price it is actually worth today which sadly is probably far under what any original buyer thinks it should be worth. I live in a small town where the market for higher end drones is nearly zero so my only hope is to try to sell them online. Cheap. .  You can sell it tomorrow on ebay at the right price...
2023-10-21
Use props
christangey1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27719574 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Don't agree, the lens is great for what it is, the sensor is the issue
2023-10-21
Use props
djiuser_YSOPr08sl1qT
lvl.2

Italy

Nessuno ci dà delle informazioni???? È assurdo !!! Non è corretto che non abbiamo il Dlog e hlg nel mavic 3 nella camera 7x
2023-10-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_YSOPr08sl1qT Posted at 10-25 00:59
Nessuno ci dà delle informazioni???? È assurdo !!! Non è corretto che non abbiamo il Dlog e hlg nel mavic 3 nella camera 7x

Hello there. We're sorry if this has been requested in the past but has not been implemented yet. We will continue to let such feedback reach the designated team for consideration. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
2023-11-8
Use props
djiuser_YSOPr08sl1qT
lvl.2

Italy

Noi abbiamo un drone professionale non potete lasciarci con la camera 7x senza hlg e d log è assurdo dovete rettificare
2023-11-15
Use props
djiuser_YSOPr08sl1qT
lvl.2

Italy

Buongiorno vogliamo novità siamo un gruppo di circa 1000 persone come è finita per il d log del mavic 3 nella camera 7x ? Vi ricordo che è la serie professionale noi non abbiamo comprato un giocattolo come la serie mini !!!
2023-12-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_YSOPr08sl1qT Posted at 12-1 00:49
Buongiorno vogliamo novità siamo un gruppo di circa 1000 persone come è finita per il d log del mavic 3 nella camera 7x ? Vi ricordo che è la serie professionale noi non abbiamo comprato un giocattolo come la serie mini !!!

Hello., there. Thank you for expressing your support for the requested feature. Rest assured that we're continuously forwarding related support for this demand. Please stay tuned to our official website for future updates. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2023-12-1
Use props
The5amkebab
lvl.1
Flight distance : 201227 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The DJI support replies basically say its not happening lol
2023-12-16
Use props
djiuser_YSOPr08sl1qT
lvl.2

Italy

Quindi significa che non verrà implementato il d log nella camera 7x ?
2023-12-28
Use props
christangey
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

I would have agreed several firmware updates back, but it certainly has usable moments now.
2023-12-28
Use props
djiuser_YSOPr08sl1qT
lvl.2

Italy

Abbiamo aggiornamenti o il mavic 3 è diventato spazzatura per dji ?
1-23 14:41
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_YSOPr08sl1qT Posted at 1-23 14:41
Abbiamo aggiornamenti o il mavic 3 è diventato spazzatura per dji ?

Hi there. We acknowledge that we have received the same concerns and suggestions from other DJI Pilots before. What we will do is continue to record such feedback and ensure that it reaches our related team. We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. We hope this will be considered soon. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
1-23 21:14
Use props
djiuser_YSOPr08sl1qT
lvl.2

Italy

Vi ringrazio per l impegno... io faccio parte di un gruppo di appassionati di drone e siamo in tanti ad avere il mavic 3... e tutti ancora aspettiamo questo aggiornamento che per noi è molto importante per i nostri lavori..
1-23 23:09
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules