Mavic 3E rtk airsense
399 3 2023-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
volante1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 894843 ft
Italy

buongiorno, vorrei conferma che il mavic 3E rtk abbia il sistema airsense, vorrei anche sapere se si attiva da app dji pilot 2 oppure se è sempre attivo. grazie a tutti
2023-9-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Series supports ADS-B.
AirSense (ADS-B) function cannot be enabled or disabled manually.
Note: If there are no aircraft nearby, the user has no way of knowing whether this function is enabled or not.
2023-9-6
Use props
EyeInSkyPix
lvl.1
United States

I am getting repeated alerts from aircraft that are 10,000 meters away, That’s because their altitude is 10,000 meters. That’s an absurd warning  I rarely get alerts from anything that could possibly be a collision hazard, even when I’m well within a zone that would require all aircraft to squawk ADS-B and they are visible in flight tracking apps. Not only is the feature useless, it is dangerous to have it pop up, obscure part of the s teen, divert my attention and require me to cancel it to see what I’m doing 5 feet away from a high voltage power line I’m inspecting. This isn’t just my drone, our company’s entire fleet of 50+ drones have the same problem. We either need a way to permanently disable it or be able to set very tight zones where we are only notified if an imminent collision could occur. We are always flying at an altitude where a plane will have much bigger problems than our drone if they could even collide with us anyway. This is a critical safety issue for us.
2-28 11:10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

EyeInSkyPix Posted at 2-28 11:10
I am getting repeated alerts from aircraft that are 10,000 meters away, That’s because their altitude is 10,000 meters. That’s an absurd warning  I rarely get alerts from anything that could possibly be a collision hazard, even when I’m well within a zone that would require all aircraft to squawk ADS-B and they are visible in flight tracking apps. Not only is the feature useless, it is dangerous to have it pop up, obscure part of the s teen, divert my attention and require me to cancel it to see what I’m doing 5 feet away from a high voltage power line I’m inspecting. This isn’t just my drone, our company’s entire fleet of 50+ drones have the same problem. We either need a way to permanently disable it or be able to set very tight zones where we are only notified if an imminent collision could occur. We are always flying at an altitude where a plane will have much bigger problems than our drone if they could even collide with us anyway. This is a critical safety issue for us.

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. May I know which device you used? And could you please provide us the screenshot about the errors? We will help you to further check with our engineer team to see how to solve it, thanks.
2-28 23:28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules