12Next >
4245 48 2023-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
adda
lvl.4
Flight distance : 29298 ft
Germany

Today I updated my DJI RC Controller to the new firmware V01.03.500. Now the Flyshare Wi-Fi feature symbol does not appear at ALBUM anymore. After downgrade via DJI Assistant 2 to the former firmware V01.03.400 the symbol does appear again and all works well as known. Does that bug happen at somebody else ?
2023-9-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please update the DJI RC to the latest version, refresh the firmware then check if the issue persists? If yes, please take a screenshot or screen recording and send it to us so we can check it further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-9-6
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-6 19:09
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please update the DJI RC to the latest version, refresh the firmware then check if the issue persists? If yes, please take a screenshot or screen recording and send it to us so we can check it further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Well perhaps DJI should do this rather than the OP. His drone is ok now I am sure he does not want to mess it up again. Stop using your paying customers as testers
2023-9-6
Use props
adda
lvl.4
Germany

As you can clearly see top right the FlyShare Wi-Fi symbol is missing at RC firmware V01.03.500. At the former firmware V01.03.400 it appears instead of the QuickTransfer symbol. DJI can easily reproduce the bug at loading recent RC firmware and go to ALBUM
IMG_6026.jpeg
2023-9-7
Use props
adda
lvl.4
Germany

So it appears and works at RC firmware V01.03.400 (top right)
IMG_6031.jpeg
2023-9-7
Use props
Drone.Hunter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4537612 ft
Kazakhstan

adda Posted at 9-7 08:51
As you can clearly see top right the FlyShare Wi-Fi symbol is missing at RC firmware V01.03.500. At the former firmware V01.03.400 it appears instead of the QuickTransfer symbol. DJI can easily reproduce the bug at loading recent RC firmware and go to ALBUM

Did you try clicking on the NEW icon in the same place?
2023-9-7
Use props
adda
lvl.4
Germany

Drone.Hunter Posted at 9-7 09:24
Did you try clicking on the NEW icon in the same place?

Yes and then it appears the dialog for QuickTransfer-Mode (looking for DJI mini 3 Pro) and no QR code for connecting with my smartphone
2023-9-7
Use props
Drone.Hunter
Second Officer
Kazakhstan

adda Posted at 9-7 09:30
Yes and then it appears the dialog for QuickTransfer-Mode (looking for DJI mini 3 Pro) and no QR code for connecting with my smartphone

It can be connected without a QR code
2023-9-7
Use props
adda
lvl.4
Germany

Drone.Hunter Posted at 9-7 09:32
It can be connected without a QR code

I Think you do not understand me. I do not want to connect my RC with my drone. I want to connect my iPhone with my DJI RC Controller to download videos from the controller as before (FlyShare feature). At former firmware V01.03.400 it appears a QR code to scan it with my iPhone to get a connection between iPhone and RC controller without switching on my drone.
2023-9-7
Use props
Drone.Hunter
Second Officer
Kazakhstan

Now I understand. I only copied from a drone.
2023-9-7
Use props
adda
lvl.4
Germany

Drone.Hunter Posted at 9-7 09:56
Now I understand. I only copied from a drone.

Yes I also use that feature (QuickTransfer direct download from drone). But sometimes there are a few issues at DJI Mini 3 Pro because  the drone  becomes to hot in no fly mode and switch off due of missing fans
2023-9-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

adda Posted at 9-7 09:09

Thank you for your response, Adda. We will coordinate this with our relevant team for further clarification. We will keep you posted. We appreciate your understanding.
2023-9-8
Use props
djiuser_sIM1fCGCw51R
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1562 ft
Denmark

OMFG I just got my RC and mini 3.
I was about to explode from reading all the guides and videos saying press the flyshare button and there is NO flyshare button:-D
Please send a firmware update to fix this.
2023-9-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

adda Posted at 9-7 10:06
Yes I also use that feature (QuickTransfer direct download from drone). But sometimes there are a few issues at DJI Mini 3 Pro because  the drone  becomes to hot in no fly mode and switch off due of missing fans

Thank you for patiently waiting. When DJI RC is used with Mavic 3 series and Mini 3 series models, we have replaced the FlyShare function with the QuickTransfer function, because the aircraft supports the QuickTransfer function and the download speed is faster. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-9-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_sIM1fCGCw51R Posted at 9-10 07:32
OMFG I just got my RC and mini 3.
I was about to explode from reading all the guides and videos saying press the flyshare button and there is NO flyshare button:-D
Please send a firmware update to fix this.

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. The Flyshare feature has been removed and replaced with the Quicktransfer function when using the DJI RC with the DJI Mini and Mavic 3 Series aircraft. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. We appreciate your understanding and support.
2023-9-21
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

Apparently Quicktransfer doesn't work either...

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=297990
2023-9-21
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Why or Why do you lot keep updating your stuff. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it
2023-9-23
Use props
djiuser_0DNi6ifQt9dS
New
Flight distance : 12211 ft
Switzerland

Thanks for nothing dji!!! I'm mad af! Tried to save my screenrecord for the varification Video for Carerefresh, and i cant even transfer the video to my iphone, thanks for nothing you destroyed 3h of my life for this!
2023-9-25
Use props
djiuser_ChdLabNReTKB
New

United States

I’m using v1.11.4 and my flyshare is gone I can’t connect my RC controller to my phone anymore
2023-10-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_ChdLabNReTKB Posted at 10-8 20:21
I’m using v1.11.4 and my flyshare is gone I can’t connect my RC controller to my phone anymore

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Are you currently using the DJI RC with the Mavic 3 or Mini 3 series? If yes, when using DJI Mavic 3 and DJI Mini 3 series products with DJI RC, the aircraft enables the QuickTransfer function that supports direct connection to mobile phones and faster downloading speed. As such, the icon for the FlyShare function is replaced with the icon for the QuickTransfer function. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-10-15
Use props
djiuser_Y8IMBtteBl3s
New

Panama

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-15 03:36
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Are you currently using the DJI RC with the Mavic 3 or Mini 3 series? If yes, when using DJI Mavic 3 and DJI Mini 3 series products with DJI RC, the aircraft enables the QuickTransfer function that supports direct connection to mobile phones and faster downloading speed. As such, the icon for the FlyShare function is replaced with the icon for the QuickTransfer function. Thank you for your understanding.

I have the exact same problem, reading this chat is evident that those providing customer support have no clue about what having a drone / flying a drone like the mini series is all about:  we want to quickly and easily download the low resolution cache files to our smartphones to share on social media asap, we dont want a ‘quick’ transfer of files that easily exceed 1GB! , DJI get your act together - for anyone reasing this post DO NOT BUY DJI mavic mini 4 pro (that is the one I recently bought, big mistake)  I am still relying on my previous series 2 to be able to quickly transfer, the video is not as good but at least you are able to get the  cache files easily. Definetly also explore other drone brands … Im tired of such blunt incompetence from DJI
2023-10-22
Use props
djiuser_TRzxZ4bm2ZiS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 558081 ft
Denmark

Yeah. Def a huge problem that DJI doesn’t provide detailed release notes in their firmware releases. Not very professional.
2023-10-23
Use props
spacefox
lvl.1
Flight distance : 116844 ft
Belgium

I only can concur with everybody else here - DJI refuses to read and understand the concern of users. We want to transfer files from the RC to our phones, plain and simple. And this was easy with the fly share function. Now no way to get things from the internal storage out of the RC.
At least it would be correct to acknowledge the problem instead of saying "we have replaced it with something better" - certainly all the people in this thread don't agree.
2023-10-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_Y8IMBtteBl3s Posted at 10-22 17:47
I have the exact same problem, reading this chat is evident that those providing customer support have no clue about what having a drone / flying a drone like the mini series is all about:  we want to quickly and easily download the low resolution cache files to our smartphones to share on social media asap, we dont want a ‘quick’ transfer of files that easily exceed 1GB! , DJI get your act together - for anyone reasing this post DO NOT BUY DJI mavic mini 4 pro (that is the one I recently bought, big mistake)  I am still relying on my previous series 2 to be able to quickly transfer, the video is not as good but at least you are able to get the  cache files easily. Definetly also explore other drone brands … Im tired of such blunt incompetence from DJI

Hi there. Thank you for your feedback. Rest assured that this concern of yours will be raised to our relevant team for attention. We always value every customer's suggestion. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-10-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

spacefox Posted at 10-24 00:38
I only can concur with everybody else here - DJI refuses to read and understand the concern of users. We want to transfer files from the RC to our phones, plain and simple. And this was easy with the fly share function. Now no way to get things from the internal storage out of the RC.
At least it would be correct to acknowledge the problem instead of saying "we have replaced it with something better" - certainly all the people in this thread don't agree.

Hi, spacefox. Thank you for joining this thread. We will surely coordinate this to our team for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-10-25
Use props
second2falcon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 71112 ft
Netherlands

Sorry Paladin, but I don't think thigs like these have to do with "understanding". Just the fact that on the latest RC firmware version, FlyShare is gone yet the iOS app still asks for it makes no sense. Either remove it entirely, or perhaps even better, just leave it in as it is/was the easiest way for DJI RC users to get their media to their phone.

I am not trying to be rude, but just browsing trough several forum threads and Reddit posts it seems like a reoccuring theme with DJI removing features, which some people see as core features (while others don't).

I just hope that either all traces of FlyShare get deleted, or the feature just gets reinstated.

Kind regards.
2023-11-9
Use props
Sasha_Beluj
lvl.1
Flight distance : 73937 ft
Poland

Greetings,

I just bought a brand new DJI Mini 4 Pro with the RC2 controller and i clearly don't have the Share button in the Gallery, only Select checkbox. DJI documentation says that it should be there but it's not. How should I transfer the content to my iPhone, especially given that you locked the controller and no 3rd party software can be installed.
This is clearly wrong that the feature is missing and I hope you will fix it ASAP.
2023-11-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Sasha_Beluj Posted at 11-11 13:40
Greetings,

I just bought a brand new DJI Mini 4 Pro with the RC2 controller and i clearly don't have the Share button in the Gallery, only Select checkbox. DJI documentation says that it should be there but it's not. How should I transfer the content to my iPhone, especially given that you locked the controller and no 3rd party software can be installed.

Hi, Sasha. You can use the QuickTransfer function by following the steps below:

To learn more, you can check the manual from this link: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual_EN.pdf. I hope this helps. Have a great day.
2023-11-29
Use props
ChrisPro3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 843 ft
Germany

So, DJI, when is  the FlyShare function coming back!?
It was there, then DJI took it away, so please reinstate it.

Thanks.  
2023-12-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

ChrisPro3 Posted at 12-4 02:24
So, DJI, when is  the FlyShare function coming back!?
It was there, then DJI took it away, so please reinstate it.

We appreciate your feedback. We will gather this concern of yours and will forward it to our relevant team for attention. For now, feel free to use the QuickTransfer feature as it helps you download the footage directly from the aircraft to your mobile device. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-12-5
Use props
djiuser_pjKXKp3Z75jx
lvl.1

United States

Sasha_Beluj Posted at 11-11 13:40
Greetings,

I just bought a brand new DJI Mini 4 Pro with the RC2 controller and i clearly don't have the Share button in the Gallery, only Select checkbox. DJI documentation says that it should be there but it's not. How should I transfer the content to my iPhone, especially given that you locked the controller and no 3rd party software can be installed.
I have the same problem.
No flyshare in RC 2 Firmware 02.00.0100
2023-12-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_pjKXKp3Z75jx Posted at 12-6 20:31
I have the same problem.
No flyshare in RC 2 Firmware 02.00.0100

Hi there. Sorry about the inconvenience. Currently, FlyShare is not available on RC 2. However, you can use QuickTransfer to share your files. Have a great day ahead.
2023-12-6
Use props
djiuser_pjKXKp3Z75jx
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 11-29 03:30
Hi, Sasha. You can use the QuickTransfer function by following the steps below:
[view_image]
To learn more, you can check the manual from this link: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI_Mini_4_Pro/DJI_Mini_4_Pro_User_Manual_EN.pdf. I hope this helps. Have a great day.

I tried to used Quick transfer but it is not working.
2023-12-7
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

Another thread full of happy customers...

I don't know why DJI are doing these kinds of moves all the times, but they are certainly good at it...

It reminds me of this book...

2023-12-7
Use props
djiuser_pjKXKp3Z75jx
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_0DNi6ifQt9dS Posted at 9-25 10:11
Thanks for nothing dji!!! I'm mad af! Tried to save my screenrecord for the varification Video for Carerefresh, and i cant even transfer the video to my iphone, thanks for nothing you destroyed 3h of my life for this!

I worked  5 days trying to fixed this problem but nothing was resolved correctly from DJI. SOOO tried
2023-12-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_pjKXKp3Z75jx Posted at 12-7 11:45
I tried to used Quick transfer but it is not working.

Hi. Sorry about the trouble. May I know what error are you getting? Thank you.
2023-12-7
Use props
ChrisPro3
lvl.2
Germany

adda Posted at 9-7 09:09

@adda  May I ask how you were able to downgrade the firmware of the RC?
2023-12-16
Use props
adda
lvl.4
Germany

I downgraded RC firmware via DJI Assistant for Windows
2023-12-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ChrisPro3 Posted at 12-16 00:32
@adda  May I ask how you were able to downgrade the firmware of the RC?

Hi there. You can downgrade it by using the DJI Assistant 2. Here is the link to download it from your computer: https://www.dji.com/global/downl ... sumer-drones-series. Have a great day.
2023-12-16
Use props
ChrisPro3
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 12-16 00:52
Hi there. You can downgrade it by using the DJI Assistant 2. Here is the link to download it from your computer: https://www.dji.com/global/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series. Have a great day.
I had version 2.1.18 installed on my PC but it doesn't show any option of downgrading whatsoever.  
Is this fixed in this newer version 2.1.20?
I want to downgrade the RC's firmware.

Even the new version doesn't show this option.

Screenshot 2023-12-16 105857.jpg
2023-12-16
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules