New Osmo Mobile 6 Firmware Released (9/7/2023)
3605 7 2023-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
China

Overview

• Date: 2023.09.07
  • Firmware: V01.04.01.30
  • DJI Mimo App for iOS: V1.10.4
  • DJI Mimo App for Android: V1.10.4

What’s New

• Added Parents & Kids Mode. DJI Mimo v1.10.4 or later is required. When enabled, the interaction moments between parents and kids can be automatically captured. The video can be automatically edited and generated using the LightCut app. LightCut v4.71.0 or later is required.
  • Fixed some minor bugs.

Notes

• If the update fails, restart Osmo Mobile 6 and DJI Mimo, re-connect the mobile phone’s Bluetooth, and then retry.

2023-9-7
Use props
Sulkyhen
New
Flight distance : 31627 ft
Mexico

The update fails and i can't re-connect the mobile, the light stand in green and red and they can´t turn off until hold the button for 8 seconds. I turn on again and still same, and I tryed also to uninstall the app mimo many times and the light stay same. I apllyed the garranty and its the second gimbald to stuck same. I don´t know what to do, please help me. I need to work whit the gimbal in this week.
2023-9-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Sulkyhen Posted at 9-11 08:52
The update fails and i can't re-connect the mobile, the light stand in green and red and they can´t turn off until hold the button for 8 seconds. I turn on again and still same, and I tryed also to uninstall the app mimo many times and the light stay same. I apllyed the garranty and its the second gimbald to stuck same. I don´t know what to do, please help me. I need to work whit the gimbal in this week.

Hi, Sulkyhen. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Please refer to the method below and try again:

1. Clear the DJI Mimo cache. Restart the DJI Mimo and DJI device.
2. Disconnect the DJI device from the mobile device. Re-connect the DJI device to the mobile device and update again.
3. Use another mobile phone for updating.
4. Try another network for updating.
5. If the updating still fails after the above methods have been tried, we recommend submitting an Online Repair Request and sending your device back for further testing.

[Notes]
• Before updating, ensure that the battery level of the device is above 50%.
• While updating, do not power off the device or disconnect the USB cable. Otherwise, the update may fail.
• During updating, it is normal that the screen is grayed out and shows a warning stating that the update progress is XX%, and the image transmission view may appear. Do nothing before the update is completed to avoid affecting the normal updating process.
2023-9-16
Use props
arslanshahzad
New

United Arab Emirates

The latest update fails when 60% installation completed, i tried so many time but always mention install fail then i restart the devise and reconnect again but same massage appear. so kindly suggest the solution what i will do or is there way to install manually new firmware.
2023-9-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

arslanshahzad Posted at 9-19 14:28
The latest update fails when 60% installation completed, i tried so many time but always mention install fail then i restart the devise and reconnect again but same massage appear. so kindly suggest the solution what i will do or is there way to install manually new firmware.

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. Please try the following and see if it will help:
1. Clear the DJI Mimo cache. Restart the DJI Mimo and DJI device.
2. Disconnect the DJI device from the mobile device. Re-connect the DJI device to the mobile device and update again.
3. Use different mobile phone for updating.
4. Try another network for updating.
Please keep us posted. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-19
Use props
Elison Luis
New

Brazil

MEU DJI FICA APENAS COM A LUZ INDICADOR DA BATERIA ACESSA, OS MOTORES NÃO LIGAM MAS AINDA SIM CONSIGO CONECTAR NO BLUETOOTH. MAS AINDA SIM NÃO CONSIGO ATUALIZAR, O DOWLOAD TRAVA EM 60%, MESMO FAZENDO OS PROCESSOS CITADOS ACIMA, ELE NÃO ATUALIZA. SE EXISTIR ATUALIZAÇÃO MANUAL, PORFAVOR ME DIGAM
2023-9-27
Use props
djiuser_lDVHxY1YVVMD
New

United Kingdom

Will this feature come to any other Osmo models such as the Mobile SE?
2023-11-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_lDVHxY1YVVMD Posted at 11-28 05:58
Will this feature come to any other Osmo models such as the Mobile SE?

Hello there. If you are referring to the Parent & Kids Mode, currently it only supports Osmo Mobile 6. We don't have information yet if it will be available with the other Osmo models but we will submit your feedback as a suggestion to the related team. We appreciate your patience.
2023-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules