Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New DJI Osmo Action 4 Firmware Released (03/27/2024)
46870 355 2023-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans2770df81 Posted at 12-14 06:29
Do You plan to add Mic 2 wireless support to Osmo Action 3?
Any OA3 hardware issues not to do so?
Thanks.

Hi, there. Thank you for your interest. Currently, the DJI Mic 2 is compatible with the DJI Osmo Pocket 3 and DJI Action 4. We will consider this as a suggestion and forward it to our relevant team for future reference. We appreciate your support and understanding.
2023-12-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

4wd Posted at 12-14 09:05
It's nice to have Mic2 compatibility but not much use when we still can't buy it without a pocket 3 attached for over £600

Hello, there. Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry that there's no information related to the DJI Mic 2 released plan at the moment. Please stay tuned to our official website for future updates. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-12-16
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-16 03:14
Thank you for your input. We completely understand your point. However, we aim to provide efficient and convenient solutions to our valued users. We will attempt to resolve the situation remotely and avoid sending the product for repair/replacement, as we understand that this may take time and other users may not be able to send it due to important matters. Nonetheless, if the situation is proven that it can't be rectified remotely, then the user will be advised to send the product for repair/replacement depending on the situation. The case will be handled according to the warranty service and the result of the damage assessment.  I hope this answers your query.

I understand you must follow proticol  all that could haven been resolved by what  they requested. since they chose not to I see that its difficult to do
2023-12-16
Use props
4wd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 545817 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-16 03:37
Hello, there. Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry that there's no information related to the DJI Mic 2 released plan at the moment. Please stay tuned to our official website for future updates. Thank you for your understanding.

I don't understand a marketing strategy which enables using a microphone you can't buy yet.
Making customers exasperated and frustrated does not seem a good idea.
2023-12-16
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-16 03:32
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. May I confirm if you have a sample video showing the problem?

I suggest for you to grab a display model and  test out for yourself if this is a DJI site
2023-12-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

4wd Posted at 12-16 15:21
I don't understand a marketing strategy which enables using a microphone you can't buy yet.
Making customers exasperated and frustrated does not seem a good idea.

Thank you for responding. We completely understand the demand regarding the DJI Mic 2. Rest assured that we've taken your feedback seriously.
2023-12-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Fishycomics Posted at 12-16 15:48
I suggest for you to grab a display model and  test out for yourself if this is a DJI site

Thanks for the suggestion. To confirm are you referring to the screen display of the DJI Action 4 about the "Dim"?
2023-12-18
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

again I'll make a very clear video for you stay tuned.  Will  you not pass it on, but  will you correct it with Firmware A.S.A.P.
2023-12-18
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-18 02:52
Thanks for the suggestion. To confirm are you referring to the screen display of the DJI Action 4 about the "Dim"?

2023-12-18
Use props
Anonymous1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 602303 ft

Jamaica

Fishycomics Posted at 12-18 04:06
again I'll make a very clear video for you stay tuned.  Will  you not pass it on, but  will you correct it with Firmware A.S.A.P.

Please standby for another canned response although you have clearly outlined the issue, and posted supporting videos

I suspect DJI has some sort of internal timeline working with to fix one new issue a month with firmware updates.
2023-12-20
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Anonymous1 Posted at 12-20 08:19
Please standby for another canned response although you have clearly outlined the issue, and posted supporting videos

this is a receptionist  area not much more is how I see it . so all we can do is go t othe counter, take a ticket, and wait our turn, whe up there they say sorry all sold out
2023-12-20
Use props
Larello
lvl.2

Spain

Fishycomics Posted at 12-18 07:19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp-cal9UBJ4

Wow I just checked and the exact same thing happens. It can become a problem to be recording and accidentally cancel it when trying to turn on the screen or checking the time recorded... Even It can even be a problem for your battery life in some situations when you think your camera is off
Btw, great video and excellent effort on your part to show the problem. DJI should thank you
2023-12-21
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Larello Posted at 12-21 03:20
Wow I just checked and the exact same thing happens. It can become a problem to be recording and accidentally cancel it when trying to turn on the screen or checking the time recorded... Even It can even be a problem for your battery life in some situations when you think your camera is off
Btw, great video and excellent effort on your part to show the problem. DJI should thank you

you are very welcomed.    they  are quiet right now on it still watching i guess (grin)    thanks again
2023-12-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Fishycomics Posted at 12-18 07:19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp-cal9UBJ4

Thank you for responding. Please allow us to check this matter with our relevant team for further checking.
2023-12-22
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-22 03:10
Thank you for responding. Please allow us to check this matter with our relevant team for further checking.

Gamora, I understand when they do not get back to you I got my answer
2023-12-22
Use props
djiuser_g1cZxvGbhrzU
New

United States

I just updated to the new firmware for the Action 4 today and my settings disappeared. I have to add my settings back again but I don’t remember everything in my settings. I’ll have to type out my settings in my notes just in case if the saved settings disappeared again. I hope DJI fixes that and doesn’t make our settings disappear after every firmware updates.
2023-12-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Fishycomics Posted at 12-22 03:56
Gamora, I understand when they do not get back to you I got my answer

We truly understand your feedback regarding this phenomenon. Rest assured that the latest information will be forwarded as soon as we receive it.
2023-12-24
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-24 03:34
We truly understand your feedback regarding this phenomenon. Rest assured that the latest information will be forwarded as soon as we receive it.

more irreversable firmware
2023-12-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Fishycomics Posted at 12-24 04:00
more irreversable firmware

Sorry to hear about your feedback. We've taken this matter seriously.
2023-12-25
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

we would really appreciate a  response why things are not  offered?
2023-12-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Fishycomics Posted at 12-26 04:13
we would really appreciate a  response why things are not  offered?

Update: The GUI display logic (screen display strategy) has been optimized in the Osmo Action 4 U1.1 firmware (v01.01.07.30), and the logic is implemented by default and has no available switch.

Screen Display Strategy:
If no camera operation is performed (on the touchscreen or buttons) for 10 seconds, the transparency of the display elements is reduced by 30% first, then by 30% again after another 10 seconds, then 20% again after a third 10-second time period. (This does not affect Auto Power Off.)

Note: This logic is not implemented within the following scenarios: updating, log export, file deleting, IMU calibration, video playback, video recording, and live streaming.

I hope this clarifies your query. Please feel free to reach us anytime.
2023-12-28
Use props
baykus
lvl.1

Turkey

Are you planning any new tools for more creativity, or are you working on improving night shooting? Are you sure HDR is not needed? When objects enter backlight, their details disappear. This is valid for close and distant objects. Are you working on these or will Action 4 continue to be what we have now? Best regards, thank you.
2023-12-28
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-28 21:41
Update: The GUI display logic (screen display strategy) has been optimized in the Osmo Action 4 U1.1 firmware (v01.01.07.30), and the logic is implemented by default and has no available switch.

Screen Display Strategy:

no it does not and makes no logic sense we requested not an explaination but a demand to revert and add a switch if forcing   to have a camera  burn electricity 24-7 if  can not be turned off  no one here cares even DJ that is hte funny
2023-12-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Fishycomics Posted at 2023-12-29 03:52
no it does not and makes no logic sense we requested not an explaination but a demand to revert and add a switch if forcing   to have a camera  burn electricity 24-7 if  can not be turned off  no one here cares even DJ that is hte funny

We completely understand your concern. Rest assured that your feedback will be heard by our corresponding team for awareness. Should you have further concerns, please feel free to keep us posted.
1-1 01:37
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-1 01:37
We completely understand your concern. Rest assured that your feedback will be heard by our corresponding team for awareness. Should you have further concerns, please feel free to keep us posted.

only heard nothing more
1-1 04:08
Use props
R4Dives
lvl.2
Maldives

Aavis Posted at 2023-11-25 07:24
Please add icon to the screen when Gyro is recorded. You believe that you have right settings and there is no gyro because one setting was not correct.

Honestly the fact that gyro data is not recorded in all modes baffles me to this day. GP does it, why OA can't?
1-1 20:01
Use props
djiuser_6KIgZyIvLQBv
New

Nepal

why my action 4 doesnt have horizon steady option and i cant access low light image enhancement option too, anyone please help..
1-3 21:25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_6KIgZyIvLQBv Posted at 1-3 21:25
why my action 4 doesnt have horizon steady option and i cant access low light image enhancement option too, anyone please help..

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience that it may cause you. Please know that HorizonSteady is only available when video resolution is 1080p (16:9) or 2.7k (16:0) with a frame rate of 60fps or below. As for the Low-Light Image Enhancement, I'd recommend providing a short video showing the available option on your DJI Action 4 for further checking. You may use Google Drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. I hope to hear from you soon.
1-4 01:22
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

djiuser_6KIgZyIvLQBv Posted at 1-3 21:25

HB  will disable  for one
1-4 04:49
Use props
djiuser_mYMq4VaoaACF
New
Flight distance : 9649 ft
Poland

Will this camera be capable of streaming in 60 fps? I think it’s the biggest con for streamers. Or maybe I just need that weird cable usbC - HDMI to connect it to video capture?
1-4 05:43
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

the cameras main purpose is to video record not livestream, so DI felt defaulting to  a locked fps is Best, less overheating and only optioned a fov  and EIS   pro or con, we're thank  ful they  allowed one step, need to  save something for the future and they'll make us wait on that
1-4 07:36
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Fishycomics Posted at 1-1 04:08
only heard nothing more

We truly respect your insight regarding this matter. We hope to bring positive news in the future for this product model.
1-5 02:10
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-5 02:10
We truly respect your insight regarding this matter. We hope to bring positive news in the future for this product model.

yep always pos
1-5 04:07
Use props
Fabio Feyh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6246378 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Hi, my Action 4 don´t  show new firmwares in DJI Mimo. The app wotk fine, but don´t show the new firmware.

Is there any update alternative?
1-7 07:37
Use props
Andreas Dueck
Second Officer
Germany

Since updating to the latest version, the connection to the DJI Mic 2 takes up to 25 seconds. Before the update it was an average of 2 seconds or less. The snapshot function can therefore no longer be used if you rely on the wireless microphone. Is there an update for the DJI Mic 2 that i don't know about?
1-10 14:11
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Andreas Dueck Posted at 1-10 14:11
Since updating to the latest version, the connection to the DJI Mic 2 takes up to 25 seconds. Before the update it was an average of 2 seconds or less. The snapshot function can therefore no longer be used if you rely on the wireless microphone. Is there an update for the DJI Mic 2 that i don't know about?

That is not good at all, maybe you should make a video about it with cold and warm start and if there is any difference?
1-10 20:19
Use props
Mizzu
Second Officer
Flight distance : 431873 ft
Germany

FINALLY! MINOR BUGS!
1-10 21:48
Use props
Andreas Dueck
Second Officer
Switzerland

johansenfoto Posted at 1-10 20:19
That is not good at all, maybe you should make a video about it with cold and warm start and if there is any difference?

Unfortunately I don't have time for that at the moment, but it was important to me to point out that there is a problem as early as possible.
1-11 01:21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Fabio Feyh Posted at 1-7 07:37
Hi, my Action 4 don´t  show new firmwares in DJI Mimo. The app wotk fine, but don´t show the new firmware.

Is there any update alternative?[view_image]

Hello, there. We're sorry for the inconvenience. May we confirm the model of your mobile device and the DJI Mimo app version? Please make sure to download the latest app via this link. If the problem persists, kindly keep us posted. Thank you for your cooperation.
1-11 02:34
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Andreas Dueck Posted at 1-10 14:11
Since updating to the latest version, the connection to the DJI Mic 2 takes up to 25 seconds. Before the update it was an average of 2 seconds or less. The snapshot function can therefore no longer be used if you rely on the wireless microphone. Is there an update for the DJI Mic 2 that i don't know about?

Hello, there. We truly apologize for the inconvenience. May we ask for a short video showing this phenomenon? You may upload through Google Drive or Dropbox then provide the link here. I hope to hear from you soon.
1-11 02:42
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules